Devs gone radio silent since WOTLK launch?

From a profit standpoint they probably don’t NEED to address any of the current issues. They know people will cry and moan but still play the game regardless. Unless their profits go down dramatically they don’t care.

Obviously I can’t SPEAK for anyone that works at blizzard but this is the IMPRESSION that they are giving off.

there is a thread of blue post in the CC forums about this. Ignoring the answer and communication because you don’t like the answer is not the same as not getting an answer.

This thought probably explains every “Social Media Manager” of any corporation, to be honest.

2 Likes

Last update was yesterday btw. Check the blueposts.

If I wanted to make a thread about customer service staff, I would. Talking about community managers in charge of communication in Classic Discussion + more, all of that is part of CM job as far as I know.

full of blue walls of text

this game is called “world of warcraft wrath of the queue king” is just another mega failure like warcraft 3 refunded. they did the same, hide their heads on bobby boat

1 Like

they probably took PTO after crunching to launch WOTLK.

1 Like

They should really go out and state they only want to write in CC, because it seems like a silent change to ignore Classic Discussion to me.

Weird fan fiction. What would lead you to believe that Blizzard is squelching their own community managers? They’re probably just busy with stuff.

Honestly, whether he cares about us or not really makes no difference. He’s got a job to do, and that job involves communicating with us whenever there’s something to communicate about.

Because that’s what social media managers of all corporations are paid to do? Type and write what their superiors ask of them for PR? It’s a job not a hobby.

And besides, I didn’t even say that was true, I only said as a possible reason. Nobody knows but Blizz the true reason.

Kaivax finna come in smoking hot with a new “fresh” transfer realm for the 100k people in queue rofl. It’ll be West Coast PvP too rofl

I mean, can you blame them? they get eaten alive for every post positive or negative. Regardless the CC has had a huge drought as well on open communication.

1 Like

Last blue post here was 20 days ago, that’s before they made the decision to stop engaging with us.

Just an assumption, really. It just seems very obvious to me since they shut down a few weeks before launch

1 Like

Exactly, it’s not like CMs are concentrating. It appears to be a more forum-wide thing of a lack of communication.

I’m not upset about this, all I’m looking for is transparency because without people will just guess (and guess wrong too) and come up with their own reasons. See Figure A.

2 Likes

Precisely. So unless you think he’s on some sort of paid vacation because he’s not posting here… I don’t really understand the point of this thread. xD

Wrath still has some bugs to be ironed out and the servers are under extreme stress. They’re probably busy. I see no reason to think that there’s some weird conspiracy at play here just because the blues are posting less now when they already hardly ever do.

To ask them to communicate about Wrath’s problems to the community?

If they can do it in the Community Council forums, why can’t they do it here?

And if they can’t, there should be a explanation that I wish to figure out, or at least, speculate over accepting a status quo. Every thread I make is designed to learn and trust me, Ignorance is not bliss.

1 Like

They’ll address us when there’s something to tell us. What exactly is it you want them to say that you don’t already know?

I don’t know for sure, but I’d guess that it’s probably the absolute contempt and maliciousness that people on this forum hold for Blizzard. Really, why would they ever bother communicating with us when every single blue post, good or bad, is responded with dozens of times by people flaming them, often over things that are totally off-topic?

To be honest, I’m genuinely amazed that they still post on here at all, let alone allow people to comment on their threads and reply to their posts. :stuck_out_tongue:

Working on what? They already stated in a very long post what the situation is and what the solutions are.

20 days ago. He was talking about Prepatch queues. Still not fixed today.