Dev/Prevoker LF midcore raiding guild!

Looking for casual/midcore raiding guild - i’m new to wow but have raided in other games (wildstar rip). Been playing 1-2months and pugged up to heroic raids in dragonflight.

Currently have a 572 devoker/prevoker flex.

Message me on Bnet - Minnee#1892

The Edge of Madness on Blackrock is recruiting heals and dps if your still looking :slight_smile: we are pretty laid back and fun.

I think I got a spot for you. Hit me up -

Not sure if our times work for you but you can check us out :slight_smile: I also miss WildStar.

We are still looking for a few more DPS!

Hey there Minsei! We are in need of an evoker for our raid team. I’m going to post our info below and add you on btag. Look over what we offer here and hit us up if interested. Thanks

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We were AOTC during DF
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without making it a job.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
Movie Nights
Multiple games not just WoW
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Rdps Devoker / Aug Evoker)

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Dragonss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hello, the guild I’m raid lead of Shred Lobster - Stormrage sounds like it could be a good fit for you. We’ll be raiding Sundays 1700-1900 EST and Mondays 1600-1900 EST with the goal of obtaining AoTC and KSM for the people interested in mythic+. If interested please reach out to me in discord Aaryssian because i sometimes don’t notice Bnet notifications.

Hello! Not sure if you have found a home yet, but if not we would love to have ya! Hit me up on discord (totaledfish) if you are interested.

Summit Gaming is coming back for future xpacks and end game content. We are looking for a good ranged dps and some solid healers to push mythic end game content, we are open to experienced raiders and officers to join our core, currently for some heals and ranged dps, also very active discord

Raid times:
Wednesday Thursday 730-1030 east:
Discord: Force9014
Bnet: Force#1405
Bnet: Grunkleg#1670
Bnet: Krispyish#1937

Hi Minsei! What times/days are you available? Depending on that, we might be a good fit. We’re currently looking for a devoker with pres OS if that works for you.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 14yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 3/9M Amir; 3/9M Aberrus; 3/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!
More info: themetalguild(dot)com

Ready to make your mark in Azeroth? Baptized in Blood is a newly-formed guild on the US-Stormrage server, dedicated to progression and raiding excellence. We’re actively seeking talented players to join our roster and help us tackle the latest content.

What We’re Looking For:

Friday/Saturday Progression Raid Team (Main Focus):

• Raid Times: 10pm PST (Sat @1am EST) to 1am PST (Sat @4am EST)
  • Current Needs:
    • 2 Healers
    • 5-6 DPS

Potential Monday/Thursday Progression Raid Team:

• Raid Days: Monday through Thursday (specific days to be determined based on interest)
  • Current Needs:
    • A Raid Leader to guide this team

Additional Information:

• Main Focus: Our primary focus is filling the roster for the Friday/Saturday raid team and work towards AOTC
  • Off-Nights: On nights we’re not raiding, we’ll be running Mythic and Mythic+ content, providing ample opportunities for gear and progression outside of raids.
  • We welcome cross-faction players, so if you’re on a different server but interested in joining, we’d love to have you!

How to Apply:
Feel free to contact us via bnet request: DireRaven#1119268 or Gigantor#12700 for any questions you may have or for an invite to the guild.

Join Baptized in Blood and become part of a guild where every raid is a step towards greatness. We look forward to seeing you in Azeroth!