Devos Spear Bug

Today I was doing spires of ascension and had a glitch where I picked up the spear on the devos fight but I had my camera zoomed pretty far out and I noticed the target reticle was blocked by the Kyrestia behind. When I threw the spear it just disappeared and I never even seen it launch. I threw the spear several other times but I made sure the reticle was not blocked by the angel and it worked fine afterwards. I’m not sure if this is intended but it is really annoying to deal with.

1 Like

Nice info, was having the same problem but never tried this. Will update if this works for me too!

EDIT: Tried, didn’t work.

Same type of bug, the white angle seems to block the view of the shot, it doesn’t block the aimline, but the target is blocked so it throws nothing and counts as a miss

This still happening. I threw the spear twice in this video first was at 1:25 and worked fine. The next spear throw at 4:50 disappeared.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Phzc0F5Mm4

This has happened to me a few times, i have thrown the spear and directly hit her in the stomach and it doesnt deal and damage and we wipe. +10 and +8 missed timer because of it. im getting annoyed now, i reported it today as a bug but i just want it to be fixed. its so silly

Still happening, if you notice the spear doesn’t disapear, it is thrown to the wall behind you, sometimes it works but most of the times it doesn’t, I’m avoiding SoA so I don’t have to deal with it.