Do you guys have a Devils Night from where your from? Share your stories. I used to sit out on the porch all night drinking coffee and listening to music to steer kids away. Would go around the neighborhood next day and see al the trees Tped.
Closest thing would be livestreaming Rocky Horror and doing yellbacks to it for friends. Haven’t done that in a few years however
I am Irish so… yes… we have several devils… along with some spooks, spectres, Goblins, etc…
Are most of them single malts?
JAmie O is your friend
Meanwhile here in arizona the only time I feel true fear is if you’re out on a walk and you stumble upon the dang jumping cacti
Nothing wrong with Goblins if I do say so myself
In most of Canada everything is rolled together into Halloween night. As kids, and university students, that’s where we did our best deviling. 
Have only experience Devil’s Night when watching the original Crow movie. Hadn’t heard about it before that. Nothing like that occurs in my area of Southern California.
I usually just do my usual, get dragged back from death by a black bird to take vengeance on those who wronged me. You know, normal stuff.
I’m from New Jersey and we just called it Mischief Night, first time I heard it called devils night was when I moved to Texas.
Quick impression for you: “Caw caw bang crap I’m dead!”
I ought to put a boom box in the middle of the street and play the Purge sound right at dusk
Oh it’s the Devvvvil’s night!
and the feeeeling’s right.
Oh it’s the Devvvvil’s night…
Oh what a night! (Oooo what a niiiight…)
Okay Frankie, you’re about 3 seasons shy here.
*pulls Qamaits on the floor and starts gettin’ down to da boogie…
We still think Halloween is evil and devilish and demonic?
Or are we strictly pulling from The Crow, which I doubt newer generations have seen?
Probably the crow but it has it’s origins in Detroit in the 60’s and 70’s.
I wanna throw toast again