DEVIATE DELIGHT [NA] wants YOU!

Hey, you! Yeah, you reading this post! Do you wish Blizzard would launch fresh Classic Era servers? Are you sick of SoD, and don’t want to play Retail? Do you crave to have the real old school WoW experience with a warm, welcoming community? Well, my friend, you need to come join our little server, Deviate Delight.

DD is an RP-PvP server in US East, and, I will admit, our population is extremely low, this server is growing and looking for more players on both factions, all classes and roles. This is server is so small, there aren’t even any guilds raiding Molten Core yet. It’s not exactly a fresh server, but it’s the next best thing.

Here’s a list of reasons why you should join

-Server is not infested with bots and GDKP rmt money laundering schemes
-Lots of rare spawns, chests, and resources nodes to be had
-That cool character name you’ve wanted to use but is always taken? Odds are you can have it here!
-Get to know your faction comrades as you will part of a small community
-Play at your own place as the server isn’t full of sweatlord meta slaves so you wont feel pressured to blast through the content as fast as possible.
-Play what you want, how you want. Ret pally? Go ahead. Balance druid? Why not. Survival hunter? Knock yourself out. You wont be pressured to follow whatever it says on wowhead.

• Since there are no end game raiding guilds yet, you could get in on the ground floor and some day attain a server first raid clear! Wow!

So what are you waiting for? Roll a new character on Deviate Delight today!

3 Likes

-Server will become infested with bots and GDKP after some time recruiting
-Camped rare spawns from bots, chests always clicked, teleporting bots herbing/mining
-Name taken
-Enjoy the beef/drama with guild leaders and officers from different guilds that will blacklist you from raids and group content if you annoy them in the slightest

-You wont get into a LBRS/UBRS without paying a heft and SCHOLO/Strat UD will be gate kept by BiS hunters
-The game just doesnt allow this to happen as these specs/builds don’t bring anything to the group regardless if its what you prefer

You’ll enjoy this for maybe 2 months at most before your constant recruiting just creates another cluster of meta slaving idiots who are on their 3rd divorce and love to ream new players. Defend and speak against this all you want but when something gets bigger and popular it gets infected quicker.

Just take a long stare at SoD Phase 3 raiding and community.

Such negativity. That that elsewhere sir.

2 Likes

You dont own the forums. I’m just stating a sad truth even though I wish it wouldnt be true.

The amount of people that like to rain on everyone’s parade around here is sad.

I rolled DD and I like it. Only problem is I rolled mage, might want to do something else. What a quandary.

Oh well, come enjoy. And if you don’t, why are ya here p****ng in my cherrios?

4 Likes

Mage seems like a great choice. What else would you like to play?

:woman_shrugging:

You had me until PvP - so sorry not coming, but it actually made me consider paying a US sub as well to play with you.

1 Like

Vanilla mage leveling consists of spaming frostbolt. I’m feeling melee this time I think. While warrior is notorious for being difficult to level I might like that challenge. There are certainly more buttons to press. My very first wow character was a dwarf warrior…

Well, you went and done it! Looks like some axe swinging dwarfy goodness is on the menu tonight!

2 Likes

The guilds are set up for a positive community by people who are planning on staying long -term. We are actively telling people that if they want to play toxic, play somewhere else.

We understand that if we do a good enough job, it’ll actually bring more players and competing guilds. But complaining about that is like saying “I don’t want to earn more money, because I’ll pay more tax.”

Sitting around and whining about problems without taking action is the reason that communities are forced to play a certain way to exist. Instead, if players take the initiative to make their own communities happen positive spaces will exist. Even if only for a limited time.

As an update to this:
We’ve now got enough players on each side to consider planning the endgame content phases. So we have a plan breakdown on reddit and in another post here on the forums, if you do a search you’ll find it.
This isn’t a raiding guild movement. It’s a community movement that will raid because we have the numbers, so why not?

What Reddit are yall on couldnt find?