Devastation Tier Set not working

The set is not working correctly inside awakened raids and Obsidian Scales is currently doing about 1/4 it’s correct damage. The set works fine in Mythic+

3 Likes

Bump for visibility.

2 Likes

Bump, fix our tier

2 Likes

This actually explains a lot.

My sim recommended swapping to 2pc/2pc and the damage was atrocious.

2 Likes

Hope someone at Blizzard sees this!

I kinda feel like a long forgotten cousin playing Evoker. Maybe I just need to reroll human paladin.

They already acknowledged it and said they are working on a fix to come out asap.

Yeah it’s been fixed as of the 27th just for everyone’s knowledge.

This has NOT been fixed!

… confirmed as of 10 minutes ago (4/30/24 at 1:10 pm).

With 2 pieces of season 4 tier with 2 pieces of season 3 tier equipped:

• Against the world boss in a raid - Disintegrate was 52% of my damage, but Obsidian Shards did only 0.3%.
    • This is far less than the “18% of my disintegrate damage”. The 2-piece bonus did less than 1% of my disintegrate damage.
    • Note that this was basically a Patchwerk fight without adds and only a single target switch so there was plenty of time for the dot to do its work.
  • Against the target dummy - Obsidian Shards is about 9% of my damage.
    • This is about what it should be when the 2-piece bonus is functioning properly.

Don’t know what to tell you, the tier bug has been confirmed fixed with logs to prove it in the evoker discord if you’d like evidence.

It worked inside LFR today. Set bonus not working only appeared to happen in open-world raid against world boss.