Dethrone Anduin

Need I say more? Put anyone on the Throne. Literally anyone. So long as they are willing to fight the Horde. I don’t care if it’s Captain Cookie and you replace the Throne with his big cast iron cooking pot for him to float around in.

Anduin is an idiot if he doesn’t deserve death he at the very least deserves to be stripped of his nobility and cast to the canals.

17 Likes

I support this regime change.

COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!

14 Likes

I have a better suggestion-and just hear me out; have Anduin step down and put nobody on the throne cuz High King shouldn’t exist to begin with.

37 Likes

High King is a position that should go away entirely. But it’s not connected to the Throne. You could remove Anduin from the Throne, replacement with no one, and still have the position of “High King” as someone who controls the united forces of the Alliance. You’d just need to rename it. The fact the position went to a child is proof of Blizzard’s human favoritism.

2 Likes

If there’s no High King, then there’s no one to screw over the faction they’re leading through incompetence or focusing too much on idealism than practicality.

8 Likes

Why? :thinking:

4 Likes

Just get rid of high king. The Alliance does not need a warchief analogue.

25 Likes

And instead have the Alliance go back to a council-based system that democratically elects a supreme commander to lead their armies in military affairs.

Y’know, like the Alliance.

19 Likes

My main point here is that Anduin shouldn’t hold the Human Throne. A Defias Miner could run Stormwind better than Anduin.

1 Like

But that would mean that Blizzard would have to sit down and write a compelling story for the alliance as a whole instead of having one character dominant the narrative. Hell get rid of the Wrynns, and they’d have to come up with a story for Stormwind.

We don’t even know if they can for the Horde, but we know they can’t bother with the Alliance.

7 Likes

I don’t think you’ve paid attention to the alliance’s stories. :thinking:

5 Likes

Trashgnome tries to weigh in. Thinks using the think emoji at the end of his sentences makes him a great debater.

so what they already do?

1 Like

I should’ve weigh in my opinion to begin. I don’t see a good story for replacing anduin just to fight the horde as it is.

3 Likes

Got somethin’ better?

Anduin has all the cards. I salute Anduin and Sylvanas on their accomplishments as a lead up to Shadowlands.

Every Horde player must liaison with his family gossip-hole named Sanguinar if they want to play with Wrathion’s cape.

Baine, who sent shards of his horn to a child, is there because Cairne was too good for this world.

Lorthemar was angry at Lordaeron but all of a sudden was always hoping for reason in Nazjatar.

Sylvanas ditched the Horde, and Anduin got the remnants in line. He only need make his Alliance understand…

4 Likes

There isn’t anything to pay attention to for the same half-hearted reaction to the horde doing anything. Every alliance story can be summarized as picking the default Lawful Good response.

It’s nice if you find that interesting, but I find it banal and worn out.

Like why we assaulted the zandalari?

1 Like

Oh, the “battle” that had no meaning in the long run due to any naval advantage going away the next patch, drove the Zandalari to the Horde’s arms, enraged their monarch, and squandered the lives of of suicide squads because “they feel bad?”

The only lesson in that was that the Alliance is more concerned with their image than winning a battle.

17 Likes

You’re prolly gunna hate me for saying this but; I think Anduin is fine as Human leader

As ruler of Stormwind, he’s been relatively harmless and honestly Shaw has blundered more for them than Anduin has. If anything, I think Anduin should simply invite respected human heroes like Turalyon, Jaina, and Genn to be a council of nations of sorts to help him lead and govern greater human civilization.

Oh, you’re right, expecting any capacity for world building and character development would be too high of an expectation in an MMORPG like WoW from these “writers”. Why do any of that “garbage” when we can get more gaudy moments and pompous characters.

They do?! Where?

11 Likes

Discord you Hobgoblin.