Dethecus Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Dethecus (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like
  • Beatszilla (mistyped Beastzilla back then), Tauren Warrior

• Do not remember, unfortunately.

• This guy was literally my first toon, so I only remember Quiseng specifically, but there are others I just can’t recall.

If you recognize me and would like to reconnect, hit me up on the Discord: VraulJawrip#1141 or BNet ID: VraulJawrip#11412!

You have no idea what you’ve unleashed.

3 Likes

I know him and hes a good friend of mine. Ill let him know!

1 Like

Tophu, Undead Rogue
Kabul
BONECLINKZ and BANSHEI where y’all at

1 Like

Any survivors from dethecus death dealers still playing?

3 Likes
  • Trech (Troll Mage) Yourhighness (Tauren Warrior) Droctogon (Orc Hunter)
    -Snow Crash, Insomnia then Haste
  • Earthcall, Bluntbreaker, Kidgorgeous, Kallias(sp?), Dotren, Zeenjabiba and a bunch more from that crew.
1 Like

Played as Chilla (this mage) during Vanilla
PK Inc, Kabal, a few others
Anyone who wants to get together for Classic add me Omerta#1405

4 Likes

remember a couple of guilds I used to see around in org!

• Sharks With Lasers PEW PEW

• Chaos Theory

• Hu dat noodle house

• Nurfed

• Months Behind (played a resto druid named Kallahan with em and I’m still pretty proud cuz at the time I was 14-15 yo and could barely speak english

• Subliminal

• Banished Horde (yes the guild that kept raiding lvl 60 content at 70 cuz they did suck that much hell I even remember the GM name : Eaglei

Overall I have a REALLY good memory of that server on horde side and my buddy just reminded me of a couple of big name on this server:

• Indalamar - nurfed GM
  • Crouton - high warlord priest
  • Papasmurf - officer warlock in hu dat noodle house
  • Deal - orc warlock on a Zulian Tiger

(feel free to add to this list!)

1 Like

Thesco Undead Rogue
Runs with Scissors, Sharks With Lazers

1 Like

Braska Tauren Shaman

Played in Haste and Chaos Theory. PVP’d with the HWL grind group.

Gazel, Ranuvin, Libby, Reaven, Melrok, Hanlo, Overpower, Ouchvendor, Ringstorm, Choyo, Zimbue, OBJ. Etc…

Crouton is fat.

Sawce is also fat

I was an alliance member of Months Behind. Does that count?

1 Like

Played as Deathangel / Yumago / Yumohgo with Second Coming and Nurfed’s feeder guild MATT BROWN IS BAD

Then transferred back to Archimonde to play with Final Destiny as Yumohgo til i stopped in WOD. Looking for people to play classic with us. Hit me up on discord @ discord dot gg/Q2BnyAq or Amonstr#4417 or on battlenet @ Yumohgo#1576

2 Likes

Bustamove - Troll Priest

Played in: Warmachines, Dethecus Death Dealers, Founder of Haste

Gazel, Tivoli, Ranuvin, Nitroette, Nas ?, Hycran, Nightwasp, Overpower, Cranium, Fuzzwood, Ringstorm, Braska and numerous more.

Was on Dethecus since the beginning of time it feels like…

2 Likes

Hey its Shadowbreak, still play with Happy/Shocked and Noridithus. Good to see you’re still around.

2 Likes

Hey there,

I know HWL groups rotate but I was a feral druid named Suciobobo, grinded to General. I’ll be coming back to classic

1 Like

I don’t know if you remember Bonny from Hu Dat, she was the priest that helped create it. I was Suciobobo, a druid. But we’re coming back to classic. My tag is bobo#1208 if you want to message about it.

That’s awesome! Tell them I said hey.

Played Jellochic, an orc warlock as my main, but also had Zarimundi, troll hunter. I wish I could remember the guild name, I just remember the guys were all friends in northern CA. Zatnikatel was a priest in the guild. Would love to reconnect with those guys. battletag is Jellochic#1667 if y’all see this.