Destruction Lock looking.................Thrall Prefer

218 Destruction Lock, not affliction or demo and will never be, looking for a change. Played lock since Panda Land. Lock name Marletha, can look me up on IO. Decent player who likes to run whatever and help those that help themselves. Not interested in Mythic raiding but will raid normal and heroic. Do not like attitudes or bossy raid leaders as I have one and doesn’t mix well. Just like to play the game. So if your not an elitest and enjoy the game IHOPPER#1220

1 Like

Allo Marletha,

We at Dusk Eternal are looking to add DPS and Healers to our core raiding roster! We currently have room for the class youve mentioned and will be running a trial Heroic CN tomorrow evening.

We are an AotC guild (obtained back in March), and have continued to raid through the 9.1 waiting room. We are a fun and relaxed bunch of raiders that have a good time getting bosses down to 0%.

I know you’d prefer Thrall, we have created a community group for anyone outside of server for our heroic/normal raids. You’d only ever have to server swap if we and you move into mythic. I’d love to chat with you, so hit me up on Discord (bluu#7164). ill leave our recruitment post below as well.

Tryout…lol Nope, not for me. Thanks anyway

Hey Marletha!

If you are still looking for a guild I too might be able to help. (H) Area 52 - we are a newly formed guild with members who have AOTC and KSM this season. We are raiding again with our members to get everyone AOTC. We are a guild that values RL commitments come first and believe our members are family and not just another number. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-11pm Est. and run lots of keys the rest of the time. We have members who enjoy pvp as well.

Let me know if this might work for you too!

Bnet: Bluejay#1886

Hey Marl!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 9/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Still Looking on Thrall

IHOPPER#1220

Hi! If you are interested in playing on Zul’jin check us out.

Our guild is a causal raiding guild, but with a goal of AOTC, we got 10/10 H CN last patch + glory for fun + mount. We do keys during the week for fun/gear.

Hello! if you are interested in playing on Mal’ganis our guild Odyssey is looking for Members to join our roster.
Faction: Horde
Server: Mal’Ganis
Progress: 10/10H 3/10M
Raid Times: Mon/Wed - 8:00pm-11:00pm (CST)

We are a tight nit small guild looking to progress in to mythic raiding; We are trying to form a strong community and are hoping to find more people to play with. so please reach out! We are active in discord, running M+ every night, We do RBGS and much more.

If you’d like to ask any questions just post them or add my Btag!

Bnet: Malibran#1131

You can reach me at Disc: Malibran#1980

Hello Marletha,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hello Marletha. I noticed you were looking for a normal/heroic raiding group on Thrall and I think you may enjoy raiding with us. ‘The Eternal’ has an AoTC group that is looking for more dps and I think you would fit in well! We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm to 10:30 pm server. There are no tryouts for the AoTC group.

If this sounds at all interesting, please feel free to message me in game or apply to ‘The Eternal’ in game. You can also message me on Bnet @ vevitero#1256.

I wish you luck in finding a great home!

Hey there,

We have an immediate need for a warlock on our core roster, if you’re open to a server transfer I’d love to chat with you some more. Here’s our info for you!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - OS healers * medium priority
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock and shadow priest ****high priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002