Destro Lock Looking for Evening/Night Guild

Hey all! I’m looking for a chill guild that is active in the evenings/nighttime, 9 pm EST and on, for raiding and M+. Gurubashi server.

I’ve been playing since late BFA, mainly solo. Played a lot of BC back in the day but didn’t get back into the game until Shadowlands was announced. Been waiting to start raiding because I haven’t had a solid guild yet, so I’ve mainly played solo grinding, leveling, and learning the new expansion. I don’t have much raiding experience but I’m looking to dive into it, learn, and become a better player in an active community.

I work during the day and am usually busy on Tuesday/Thursday, but all my other nights are open.

I have discord and a good mic set up, currently item level 172. Would love to hear from you if you’re interested in bringing me on. Leave me a message on here or whisper me (Tylenolpm)(frycooksonly#1675)

Best,
frycooksonly

Hi there we are on Area 52

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 8/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info