"Destination Servers"

Oh, you want us all to get pitchforks and torches because Blizzard lies? That’s old news, no one cares.

You’re looking at the most irrelevant part of the entire blue post and acting like it affects anyone actively playing.

1 Like

Looking at it, and willfully misinterpreting it

If you dont interpret the post the way OP does, your just a boot licking shill, apparently.

1 Like

They dont want any of them. They wanted Blizz to confirm thats all they’re getting or if by some miracle there is a 6th choice before doing something irreversible. Blizzard said they’d have more info, even if it was just re-stating the obvious, and didnt.

Pretty simple really.

2 Likes

Show me where Blizzard said they will move you to one of those 5. You are making an assumption.

You are right, I am making an assumption it will be one of those 5. I feel that’s a fair assumption though, based on my interpretation of the context clues.

You read, “hey move to one of these 5 server or we will lock you down, unplayable for 2 weeks” and decided, nah, they’ll give me a better server with the lockdown!

1 Like

“I dont like the choices, so I’m going to gamble and hope they send me to benediction/whitemane”

Blizzard lies! Get the boiling oil!

1 Like

Yep, you got me. You 1 me 0. Gratz

Seems like a lot of people in here want to troll for no reason. Bottom line, we are still waiting on the FINAL list of destinations for the servers being closed. This is necessary and extremely late at this point.

3 Likes

You have a list, and tomorrow, that list will not be yours to choose.

That’s what I’ve been saying. The list is already there, in the game client, where you go to the shop and look at free transfers. That’s the list. Each server will likely have a different list.

If you want to ignore the list because there isn’t a blue post, well then, good luck.

We have a list of free destinations from Feb. that does not mean we have the destinations for the shutdowns.

You don’t need a list after the shutdown, you don’t get a choice if you wait until then.

They are trying to offer an opposing viewpoint that somehow, we have no grounds to stand on with demanding communication,

very poorly I might add.

1 Like

Correct, we needed it 2 months ago shortly after this was announced.

This is a fun circle. You get a list, hope for a 6th? that comes with a limbo, if you don’t choose to move before the 6th is forced?

You waited until the force, you go where they benefit the most.

They literally opened up the free transfers. You can go look at all the options right now and its informed in the post like above poster said. Feels like confusion on your end that they didnt make a long post and instead you had to click the link and look at your options lol.

Your entire list of responses–AKA “SUCK IT UP AND MOVE” reeks of trolling. You’re arguing to argue because you’re bored at work.

Blizzard said they would give us information about this and didn’t. Maybe you don’t care when a company lies, but many people do.

Get out of here with your fake caring about this topic. It’s clear the only thing you care about is trying to argue.

You couldn’t care less what we do or where we end up. We’re trying to figure out what’s going to happen afterwards. You don’t know that they won’t put us onto a different server. You’re pretending you know. Get a life, seriously. If you don’t care so much, then go find someone else’s thread to ruin.

Talk about white knighting. I’m surprised you don’t play retail.

1 Like

Where is the list of the exact servers all characters will end up on? The free transfer list from prior to this announcement is not what we are asking for. We want a FINAL list.

1 Like