Hello all, I have not posted for a while here, but find myself unable to complete a quest line in Ardenweald called Despoilers because one of the main mobs you have to kill keeps running back to reset her health right when she is about to die…
She is called Skell The Despoiler & she is next to impossible to kill normally, but if you drag her back to the guards to fight her, right before her health runs out, she flees, and becomes evade bugged so she cannot be hit until she gets back to where she started from then resets back to full health.
Is this a bug, or just another quest that Blizz decided to add that would be funny??
If it is not a bug, then how do you kill this mob please??
Thanks in advance!!
Don’t drag her so far away from her spawn point.
Thanks, but I did finally get her, kinna by luck really cuz a lock came along that was also Alliance and he put MAD DoTs on her, so when she ran back to reset herself she died from that…
I must admit, I was doing this quest as a Rogue, the most pathetic class in WOW, so it was throwing me off as she could not do enough damage, mob was immune to stuns, as well she could not stay close enough to do her heavy attacks because Blizz decided to make Rogues ridiculously squishy.
Anyway, scratch this post, got it done!!
Trust me, I know the feeling all to well. Rogue does need some major buffing to get it up to the same level as most other classes damage wise. That would be feedback for the Rogue forum though.