Describe Your Character in One Sentence

A ‘rogue’ doing her best to learn the ropes… But scared of her own shadow.

5 Likes

I don’t RP but I have headcanon stories for just about all my characters.

Bookworm Orc thief skilled with fel magicks steals powerful demon artifacts and other dangerous items in order to destroy them or lock them away.

8 Likes

A good person to share stories with, or have stories told about.

4 Likes

A stubborn and irritable arcanist, perpetually disappointed in the world beyond her work.

4 Likes

Raging fires dimed down to a cold cover.

3 Likes

After many, many long years spending her days both guarding Shaladrassil and resting in the Emerald Dream, the death of her grandmother Ysera sent Calinra on a mournful journey across Azeroth, dazedly wandering and exploring the world that she was born to protect.

3 Likes

An example of when a reluctant monster fully embraces that which they once feared.

5 Likes

The peace you claim is a lie to those of us who have already lost -everything-.

4 Likes

A repentant amalgamation of Thulsa Doom, Thoth-Amon, and maybe Abdul Alhazred, striving, perhaps in vain, for reformation and redemption against his various addictions and the haunting weight of his past.

4 Likes

Confused, freshly raised Forsaken wanders around offering healing services to strangers.

4 Likes

Once a General, consumed by grief and vengeance, given a new life seeking to observe those who embody the ways of her gods.

5 Likes

Daisetz Teitaro Suzuki meets Conan the Barbarian.

5 Likes

Formerly nervous wreck of a morally uptight doctor turned borderline mad scientist who really just needs a nap.

4 Likes

Naivety meets indecision, bound to meet the horrid reality.

4 Likes

Exploring caves, finding mysterious relics , having fights with crazy monsters, making friends along the way and reads books when the world isn’t in danger.

4 Likes

What, in the name of Elune, did you pick a fight with that requires so much healing?!?

4 Likes

Iggy played guitar; spamming trade with Web and Skelly & the Aranasi From Argus.

5 Likes

One Vulpera surely will help remove decades worth of bitter hatreds, atrocities, and war from the minds of the factions, right?

5 Likes

Corn.

7 Likes

It turns out Sylvanas is a bit too much, even for war criminals.

3 Likes