Describe Your Character in One Sentence

It’s no secret, we’re all writers here. We can belt out novels on the spot, and our roleplay profiles overflow with every detail about our characters. But sometimes less is more, so I pose this challenge. Summarize your character in only one sentence. Go on, I believe in you.

12 Likes

Grumpy hermit park ranger.

15 Likes

A panderen “ninja” struggling to regain her personality after years of blind service to one genocidial warchief after another.

16 Likes

Anyaka lives in Warsong Gulch.

11 Likes

Nakhu took an Oath to serve the Warchief, not to judge him.

12 Likes

An abruptly really tired, jaded veteran that’s seen and experienced a bit too much but will get up out of his chair in Hearthglen and gettin’ me mallet if a friend’s in need.

EDIT: this is hilarious given he’s like… mid or late thirties because a lot has happened in recent Warcraft lore

7 Likes

Easygoing pandaren shaman leaves home to try and find out his true family name and the story behind it, but winds up joining an ancient shamanic order and fighting monsters varying from demons to tentacle-covered aberrations.

9 Likes

Young, hot-headed, mama’s boy himbo shaman from Zangarmarsh who blasts first, asks questions later, has a giant ego, and the skills to (mostly) back it up.

5 Likes

Semicolons are cheating! But also your character sounds awesome.

6 Likes

D’oh! I can fix that. But thank you! :grin:

1 Like

Nah I’m just messing with ya, you were succinct.

2 Likes

In the spirit of minimalizing it…

Sigrun Sledgehammer is an adrenaline junkie with no volume control.

10 Likes

“hey i’m Sigrun”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23aaanf_pn4&ab_channel=Brotenstein

3 Likes

Violence isn’t necessary until Sint says it is.

5 Likes

Hippie skeleton mother who is afraid to reconnect with her family.

9 Likes

Good news everyone, it’s goblin Hubert Farnsworth!

10 Likes

Amnesiac Vulpera serving the mind hive of her ancestors.

6 Likes

Short blood elf scoundrel who is as greedy as a goblin, but a fine companion to fight with.

4 Likes

If Jeremiah Johnson was an Orc.

6 Likes

Free of their single-minded will to self-destruction, nothing else remains to clutter his easy road forward.

6 Likes