Deprecate wotlk because of other classics

when SoD begining , the wotlk servers have DF “paused”… 24h w/out df, something that the community fought so hard to have, coincidence?
on the same week of SoD , now Joyous Journey is removed from non-dungeon leveling of Wotlk, coincidence?

So will it be like this? Will it end with one classic to push us towards the other? Turns out I only liked Woltk,
and you know it was the most loved expansion, are you going to let it end like this? The 10th is my payment, I don’t know if I’ll continue if I continue like this

1 Like

It makes no sense that the launch of SOD, a different game, would somehow cause problems for this game. Their management of these must be one giant convoluted mess.

They didn’t care about those of us who wanted to stay on TBC. They won’t care about those who want to stay on Wrath, either.

1 Like

don’t forget the wear your tinfoil hat

no there not, stop crying, more people on wrath than sod lol, the hype is over, people are upset about sod and 90% of sod forums are negative.

WOTLK is the most populated classic version…

1 Like

90% of this forum is negative. Wow forums have always been negative. SoD is doing fine and I think the reception is mostly positive. Using the forums as a litmus test is a just a bad idea.

2 Likes

Your subscription for World of Warcraft® Subscription - 1 Month has been canceled. You’ll no longer be charged, though you can still play until your current subscription expires on January 08 2024 10:09 PM (PST). Manage your account at any time on renewing your subscription!

Regards,
Blizzard Entertainment

SoD is a seasonal thing, once people are done and they’ll be done in a couple weeks they’ll look for something else. It’s also not like SoD also stops you from playing Wotlk, you can easily raid log on Classic.

I’m sure there are actually people that want to play wotlk over sod, but this is funny.

I play WotLK over SoD. People dont even realize why they are playing SoD, it’s just the new hype. It’s a cheap cash grab. They intentionally put in a new reputation with turn-ins of crafting materials specifically to stimulate the bot/rmt economy. The level-caps encourage people to make alts that will also need to farm (bleghhh) or buy materials, and this will be the case for every phase. There will be a new reputation to grind every phase, bots and rmt galore. A new server type designed to maximally extract your time and foster pay-to-win. “But the new abilities are so fun!”. Of course they are, because most of them are WotLK abilities. Silly new class/role combos that break class fantasy and immersion so that dimwitted soyboys can foam at the mouth with excitement. I’m reminded of that image of all the deformed soyjaks drooling and putting square pegs in round holes.

1 Like

See you on January 9 after you have renewed.

3 Likes

Cited from a WoW forum users favourite stat source: the black hole they sit on!

1 Like

They change the date each time I’m pretty sure.

I’ve never seen the level of crying, QQ, and temper tantrums that goes on at the SoD forums. Worst I’ve ever seen…and that’s saying something. They put Patrick Mahomes to shame.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.