Dentarg Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Dentarg (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Tomtim - Undead Mage - True Blood
Merrissa - Blood Elf Paladin - True Blood

Gin - Undead Priest - of Malice

Spikey - UD Mage - Destructive Nature

ZeroGrevious/ Kenesu/ - UD Rogue - Destructive Nature

Doomikuba - Orc Warrior

I believe the guild name was . However, I might be slightly mistaken.

Noggenfogger - Tauren Druid - SHARKS WIT LAZERS PEW PEW

SWLPP was dope! Hope to find more names from the Horde side that ring a bell here (I was Alliance side)!

Bro, I used to fill in with pvp with yall, all yall was awesome and good people.

Were you always world pvping with a paladin?

SWLPP is reforming, somewhat, not too many originals but we have evolved, have about 35 people signed up
Tsunzhu Sharks wit lazers pew pew

erochna#1804

I was in SWLPP from Archimonde to Dethecus to Dentarg. UD rogue named Mungaloid. Me and 3 irl friends who used to be in SWLPP back on Archimonde will be playing. Any idea which server y’all will be on? We were thinking of rolling alliance this time

Fairbanks or Whitemane for server. Most likely going alliance this time around too

Sent you a bnet friend request - Geraldo#1309

havent decided on server yet but we are going horde, I scrolled through our roster and we have 2 original members I think hah, Mondavi-Holyman(who might not even play) and Troy (evilorion maybe) I joined them around the tail end of Nax, but we could use some more people.

erochna#1804

1 Like

Anyone still play with buhdist (undead rogue)?

You did a lot of pvp right? That name looks really familiar. I was playing majority on alliance side

I miss Buddhist, would really like to reconnect!

1 Like

I was Harvest… guilds I was in: Disposition, Synapse, Axe Gang, SWLPP

were you in < DN > during classic? was pretty young then, but remember doing ZG with Charlemagne and some cross dressing japanese guy…