Dentarg Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Dentarg (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Name: Haux
Race: Human
Class: Rogue
Guild: Prosperity

Any of prosperity <3 or anyone who remembers me

Name: Reyz
Class: Mage

No idea on guild.

Leader was Eightbawl and I think his RL college buddies.
Firesea, Vexz, ton of other people I forget the names of.

Name: Georgerulz
Race: Dwarf
Class: Priest
Guild: The End

Wondering if anyone from the best late night guild on the server is lurking around.

4 Likes

name: Colaa
Race: human
class: rogue
guild: Ignorance is Bliss / Core

played mainly TBC-WoTLK

used to run 2s with a mage (long shot) we got pretty high 2300 maybe? through WotLK

Anyone from [Vindication] still alive? Putto, Derrerie, Freaksdruid, Graka, Lilkitten, Thel (the warlock)… I am trying to remember others, but it’s been a long long time.

1 Like

Hey georgerulz, this is Quonz. We raided heavy late vanilla through BC with guild The End, I as a warlock. Good too see you again man.

Hiya,

Nice to see at least some of us are still kicking around. Both Ryune and Geshp also posted on vanillafriends(dot)com. Maybe if we chant hard enough we can summon more of us ^^.

1 Like

Be nice to get some more End folk back, like syce, krieger, lywreckgenius and such and try to make a guild. When the guild broke up, i never played Quonz again. I have him on bloodhoof with bank and all my gear exactly like it was in BC, never moved a thing on him. Enchants and all are what i had done back then lol.

Yeah it would. After the break up, I ended up playing with Kreiger, Spyke, and a few others on Llane, and basically quit in Wrath when we got Conqueror of Naxxramas and The Magic Seeker on the second full raid lockout of the xpac.

• Name: Dium
  • Race: Night Elf
  • Class: Hunter
  • Guild: Unknown Assassins

Just trying to find anyone that rings a bell from 2006 to be honest. Also calling out any of the Horde players who might be perusing this thread!

Name: Dacness
Race: Gnome
Class: Warrior
Guild: Oracel

I’m an old filthy casual now Dac#1173

Name: Whurlwind / Chillz
Race: Night Elf / Human
Class: Druid / Mage
Honestly don’t remember early guilds. at the end Duskfallen

Looking for Meezer the NE rogue who got GM and we destroyed pvp.

Name: Jaiden
Class: Rogue

I truly forget the guild we were all in but I remember several names of the people we raided with, the guild might have been named “Wrath”

Meezer, Yolo, Paula, Paradyne, Delusional, Classified, Parvins

Hit me up :slight_smile:

Name : Krazeekama
Race: Night Elf
Class : Hunter

Can’t remember all the guilds I was in but I do remember a player named Mofa he was in the guild Pax. Anyone remember him? Last I heard the whole guild switched servers.

If anyone remembers them too, I’m still in contact with Blastedzx, Kazimir, Kirby, Aesa, Ivoryline, Rammyz/Kastara.

I remember them all! Get me in there :^)

I was wondering who that was that added me, it’s all coming back now. I played a bit with Geshp and Zeron after thing died in BC. But I just recently found Geshp again because of the site you listed. I’ve been playing the entire time and knew there were The End folks out there somewhere just no way to contact them and reminisce.

Here’s a blast from the past for you via Apolytes:

• Ryune

Hey George, long time!!
<----Malachi

Man I miss those days, so many fond memories of simpler times

4 Likes

Name: kazimir
Race: human
Class: warrior

Was the flex tank in the best late night guild. Wasted dkp on mats to make my stormherald and pvp instead of tank gear. Current mythic raider but ready to retire for classic.

Kazimir#1614

3 Likes