<Denial of Service> Selling Mythic Amirdrassil! Get your Owl Mount, Cutting Edge, and Gear!

Fated Raids and Season 4 M+!

Mythic Jailer Mount for sale!

Purchased Jailer Mount. Cheapest price around!
Responsive and fast process, highly recommend for any mount collectors out there.

Hi Raei, do you guys plan on selling Vengence’s Reins before the end of the season, or did i miss the window?

still selling mythic jailer mounts?

We will be back in Dragonflight with M+ and Raid sales!

Hey Raei, Is there a new thread for sales or have they not started up yet?

Sales are open!

1 Like

just bought a run great group pleasure to run with

1 Like

Fast, Professional and efficient. fair pricing model, and great crew from DoS

1 Like

was a quick run, and got plenty of things, helpful for second day back in 2 years, thank you! and sorry for any confusion or unnecessary stress

1 Like

I am doing business exclusively with Denial of Service in Dragonflight. They offer great services at reasonable prices. It’s always a fun and fast experience. I swear the experience gets better each time I purchase a run. It’s been great for helping me gear up especially when I don’t have a lot of time to play the game myself. Thank you Raei and DoS! <3

1 Like

Heroic Aberrus Sales open!

Mythic Aberrus Sales open!

Amazing service and extremely professional. This guild is not like the other many boosting services out there. They are the real deal, no scams or BS when it comes to pricing or any hidden up charges. 100% would recommend to anyone that is looking to either gear up alts or looking for those cool mythic raid last boss mounts.

Are you guys still doing sales for “Cutting Edge: Sarkareth” only?

We are back with Heroic Amirdrassil sales!

I’ve gotten multiple heroic boosts through them. Every time is EXTREMELY fast, no loot drama, and no hassle at all. One of the best around.

Mythic sales open!

Ran with DoS over the weekend for AotC, and they were very efficient! One-shot H Fyrakk with no issues. Just tagged and jumped off ledge. Definitely recommend them and will buy services from again!

1 Like