Demonology needs more pet cosmetics

Both Affliction and Destruction got unique models for their demons in DF, new infernal, new darkglare, new imps and felhunters, but demonology got nothing, just recolours, while the recolours are something i feel like we could use unique models too, there are several demonic NPCs in the game that fits the “felguard” or “tyrant” category, and even if you don’t want to give unique models we could atleast get something cool like a spectral felguard or something, i’m asking this way before alpha to see if we get a chance.

I’m not asking for Metamorphosis, i’m not asking for you guys to completely overhaul the spec or anything like that, i’m just asking for a cosmetic to a demon that we use 24/7, that seems like a fair request to me.

2 Likes

Now that they have a demon cosmetic system built I don’t think it should be too hard to add more demons in a patch/update.

Or maybe it is. I don’t know. I don’t make video games.

2 Likes

It is quite hilarious that THE SPEC for demons got sideline from a new system that adds cosmetics for demons.

Dont forget, we did get our felguard downsized.

1 Like

I’ve been deep in SoD and forgot about that, I hate that lol.

Have you seen it in SoD? The SIZE of the lad, an absolute UNIT. Its as tall as me in Meta form, and Meta form is already overly big.

Ooooh damn. Really. Hahahha. This company is so weird sometimes on cosmetics.

Like our soulshards change when they werent allowing them to be view by others for some reason and then they just changed it were it now viewed by everyone.

Well ill have check that out.

If funny because they have the tools to make pets seems smaller to other members of a raid but still keep the orginal size to the player character.

I’m really looking forward they at least upgrade the Abyssal look to be on par with current newer pets… Specially the one who has those blue/green/yellow-ish flames as old as this model is it still looks really cool and the effect of colors and flames give such a unique look, but sadly it really shows how old it is compare the the newer Demon Pets.(IMO)

Im at least hoping that if demo does gets its felguard model udpates to new ones we get those wrathguards with duel fel flaming swords or some the felguard models with fel flames effects on their bodies. Fel lord would be fanf.tastic as well.

And at leat the redoing on the sizes of the demons. Because after seeing SoD models sizes realy made me think what happended.

Im holding any expectations on the demoniac spell effects (which should look fastastically amazing) but will wait till i see for myself.

1 Like

In FF14 there was a in-game text command that you could use to make your summon pets larger or smaller to the user at least…

Petsize “petname” small/medium/large

Example:
/petsize “Ruby Ifrit” “small”
(Set Ruby Ifrit’s size to small.)

There is also an Egiglamour command that after inputting the text command, your egi will assume the appearance of your chosen Carbuncle the next time it is summoned

Doesn’t WoW have such commands too?

Nope. Or at least im not aware of any mechanic that does that for our demons

Hmm then I hope they ad this opion to the CC or as an alternative either by commands like FF14 or in the Option menu.

FF14 engine has been said to be bad… so I doubt it be harder to implement in WoW as old as the game is. (IMO) Just hope the Dev team are allow to spare the time for it… I heard they are “crunching” does extra hours to meet the deadlines!

PS: Take care of your health devs! Don’t over do it WE NEED YOU alive and well~! :muscle:

Let my felguard equip the hand of Ragnaros please. I spent a lot of time raiding and a fortune to craft it. It’s pretty sad he can pick up literally any 2h mace in my bag except the legendary one especially since players can transmog any equippable legendary in the game.

I’ve always said this, I’m curious to see the animations for the hero talents abilities but overall still disappointed im stuck with just recolors of the same two demons.