Demonology need real buffs!

Demonology need some real buffs.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/38#sample=7&dataset=100
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/38#sample=7&dataset=100&difficulty=4
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/39#boss=12660&dataset=100&sample=7

8 Likes

I said this in another thread so I will say it again

3 Likes

Not just demo TBH, warlocks generally. Demo is just the worst of it.

5 Likes

Love these, I’d like to see vilefiend baked into dreadstalkers, maybe replace both dreadstalkers with vilefiends if you pick the talent, something akin to greater demons, seems like we have more demons than ever before but they are way less impactful now, maybe focus them on greater demons talents at the end of demo tree, mid, a talent that changes dreadstalkers for vilefiends, right side a talent that changes fel guard for a fel lord, because right side is currently dead since it was tied to DC use and under tuned.

1 Like

You really can’t lie with the numbers. Its pretty hard to stomach when you see classes excel with multiple specs while we have 1 spec barely sitting above the middle. Demo in particular is just in hard shambles. Awful at raiding/mythic and its hard casts make it poorly suited for PvP. The spec needs a serious examine.

2 Likes

They really thought making demo cast more spells was the way while ignoring that they made 90% specs much more faster/fluid to include pve mechanics.

At this point felguard will get buffed like 3 more times, they really don’t want to analyze the reason why the specs design isnt working as best as they probably thought.

And it’s pretty bad that our best spec is sitting low mid. Our best to a full dps class…

1 Like

Is it me or blizz hate demo lock ?

I have never mained a lock but IMO’ demonologie is the real class fantasy of the warlock class in WoW. Affliction had a case in classic where Spriest where trash or used for raid heal support.

For the past several expension it feel like either Destro or Aff must be the top dog, otherwise thye buff them or nerf demo.

1 Like

Locks need buffs across the board. Right now they garbo.

3 Likes

Almost no matter how you slice it, Aff & Demo are way down and Destro is only middle of the pack on a few different looks.

Warlocks are just getting left behind.

2 Likes

My biggest fear is they will do all these damage buffs, then they will fix the major core issues, and suddenly Demo will be incredibly OP and we’ll just be swiftly nerfed into a horrible state again and left to rot.

Gloomhound is a good example of this. Reportedly, the recent damage buff made it finally worthwhile single target, but they didn’t fix the issue that it doesn’t scale with Haste like Charhound does. If they fix the haste scaling, Gloomhound might end up stupidly strong

5 Likes

That’s a big one too. Remember DF the felguard bugs buffing the grimorie and the pet at the same time, they just went in nerf and decided to fix the bug which resulted in a double nerf just to walk it back slightly. Idk the team something tunes stuff like their still in highschool with their mindset somewhere else.

I really question the devs tuning when they buff things with no forethought but we the players can. Just really strange.

5 Likes

Blizz will always nerf the biggest buff. Always. It doesnt matter if its the right choice. As long as the net outcome is a slight nerf in most cases, blizz will always choose that route.