Demonic Vengeance

Dudes, I don’t think I’ll ever get over VDH Felscarred being gone. It was so satisfying to play and I really miss the play style. Idk why they changed it so much. I felt like it was in a good spot.

1 Like

I mean it was just the baseline gameplay but you exploded when you pressed a couple buttons in meta.

Annihilator isn’t much different, but it’s not as reliant on using meta as a dps cooldown, and when you do use meta you get a bunch of CDR for it..

I miss demonic, but the Apex does give you a ton of free metas.

i mean, anni does heavily rely on using meta as a dps cd. heck even more so than felscarred.

but ya they need to make fd into a proper defensive if they want us to use it

1 Like

Yeah my problem is the rng of the apex. Tied to fel dev gave us agency over when to use it because you knew when you’d have it.

yeah, usually at the end of a pull when you don’t even need it.

2 Likes