<Demonic> Horde 8/8 Heroic LFM!

Greetings, your friendly neighborhoof Drunk Monk Tank! We are <Demonic>, been around on the server since day 11 or so of the server being alive. Getting back into the raiding scene and filling out slots slowly but surely. Whether we have to pug a few folks, or just run with folks in the raid, the clear is still possible and done!

Who are we looking for? Funny you should ask me so that I ask that in this statement! We are actively looking for anyone and everyone that is willing to put into the time to raid. Currently we raid {as a guild} one night a week, Monday starting at 6:30pm PST. We coordinate raids {Both normal and heroic} within a discord of folks from cross server but are actively trying to fill the raids within the guild itself.

Do you have to raid to be a member? Of course not! Anyone is welcome to the community and to take advantage of what we have to offer in terms of memes, public shaming of the Bald One named Danny and just enjoying the folks with M+'s.

Feel free to add myself btag is Ballinology#1473 or join the Discord if you are so inclined! https://discord.gg/WZfSGCH

TLDR : Looking for raiders, Monday 6:30pm PST is our only raid night atm {if the need/wants to add another night we would be interested but right now, the one night for clearing is fine =) }
1 Like
Still lookin!
Back up to the Top! We are currently only clearing Heroic twice a week =/ but looking to add a third Heroic Clear =D
Trials? WTF is that? Come on in and we will teach you how to smash that keyboard into oblivion, the harder and faster you press the button, the more deeps you have right?
Can confirm, nothing but button smashing. Extra DKP for facerolling added in.