Demon Hunters are Ridiculously OP Still

I’m a max-level Warrior and am getting destroyed by a Demon Hunter who is level 58; he’s able to heal more than I can and of course has more mobility spells than Warriors do.
No matter what I put out, he won’t die. I get him down to 30% and he heals right back up and kills me. This should not be the case. Two levels lower? Yeah, you can call me bad, but you have to admit that DHs are stupidly OP and really shouldn’t be in the game like this. They’ve always been OP.
I also know I can turn off Warmode, but I don’t really have an issue against other classes.

1 Like

Troll post are troll.

4 Likes

Try specing arms and running sharpened blade. They will be an easy take down with that MS healing reduction.

1 Like

FTFY.

You are gemming for Agility using Burning Crusade gems, and you aren’t wearing the PVP trinket that lets you escape a stun (not that big of a deal really, but the two trinkets together provide 40 percent more Vers that helps a lot.)

Seriously though, DHs are by far not OP in comparison to BFA. We see threads here about this class is broken, that class is broken, etc. DH are far from broken in Shadowlands. You’re just bad.

3 Likes

To quote Ion: “that’s a skill issue”

6 Likes

I got killed by warriors a few times leveling up my DH. If you interrupt eyebeam and survive the meta window it’s your game

1 Like

You could be of help more gracefully, ya know. Someone’s having a problem in the game and is asking for help, but you’re insulting them. I’m frustrated that you have this attitude towards someone who has a wrong perception of a class and are not the best at the game. It’s retail, but you’re speaking like a classic andy.

what do u mean? he told him 2 of the problems/mistakes hes making

You’re replying to a post from over a year ago.