Demon Hunter Glyphs and Customization

I still want more naga like Demon Hunter Customization for us. And still willing to slay many Naga for it Blizz how many must I kill to absorb their soul shards?!

Either way I had some ideas for Glyphs aswell.

-Fin like wings replacing Demon Wings.
-Tentacles replacing Demon Spikes
-Naga Brute replacing our Meta

As for Customization
-Instead of hair/horns Azshara like tentacles so real tentacles rather then Void tentacles VElves have.
-More scaley options for skin color.
-Red/Orange eye color option.

Do you guys have more ideas you like to see?

I’m a demon hunter…not a sea creature…

4 Likes

We take on forms of that we slay. So it makes sense to have more different forms.

If you dont want the :octopus: you just dont customize to it.

Anything you like to see added though? I think more diversity and options is always better.

So you want to play a Naga? Sure!

1 Like

I think its the easiest way to add some naga like options to the tables. It seems far more easy to add customization then a brand new race.

I’m just giving you a hard time. More customization options are always a good thing. I’d just rather it not be naga related.

We have a demonic parts not because we feed on demons but because we “merged” with demon.
As a DH I want only one glyph. The Glyph that will change glaive toss to %whatever_you_carry_now_toss%.

Blizzard seems to have largely forgotten that glyphs exist in BfA. Unless you’re a water elemental.

I wish you could learn to fly with your wings, similar to that cloud from the monks

1 Like

I agree. But if they’re going to give us Naga, it better be actual Naga.

Not entirely in our intro scenario we slay several demons to steal their powers some of it being a physical upgrade. Also we BElves come with the flirt empethizing how our strenghts work “I take on the powers of the demons I’ve killed. Did I tell you I’ve slain a whole army of succubi?”. Obviously the succubi is a joke/flirt but the first part is real.

Though throw glaive glyph sounds nice its weird how we magicly gain one when we use the ability.

That would be really sweet actually, I never thought of that I figured it wasnt a thing due to unfair mechanics but they made the flying nimbus work so this should be a thing too!

/mumbles something about still gotta be pretty elves with naga appearance.

I forgot what it was called, but there was a concept for Night Elves with fins, scales, and tentacles. It looked sooo cool.