Demon Hunter Dynamic Flying

Just had a very random thought.
With Blizzard wanting to bring Dragonriding as Dynamic Flying to the entire of Azeroth and add it to more mounts.

Imagine if Demon Hunter gliding also had Dynamic Flying but without vigor or the abilities, just the momentum system.

8 Likes

Your head’s in the right place, but I think give them a re-skinned soar ability and don’t touch glide.

Functionally a 1:1 carbon copy of dracthyr soar, simply reskinned to fit DH aesthetic. It’d be so easy and beloved.

You’d transform into meta demon form (just in appearance) during the cast animation. Launch into the air. All the typical dynamic flying buttons.
Meta breaks on landing. 10s cooldown

5 Likes

Ah I was thinking yea maybe that, I just haven’t played Dracthyr nor have I seen people playing them, so I wasnt sure how it works lol!

1 Like

I’ve dabbled a little with an alt dracthyr
Pretty fun, but the character design is a little feminine and I HATE the way that the dragons run.

1 Like

Ever since Legion when Illidan jumped into the sky and flew around the Cathedral knocking down demons. I’ve wanted DH to have a flight form. Make it happen Blizzard. Theres, no reason the new kids (evokers) should be getting this much love whilst you forget about DH.

2 Likes

Hear, hear!
Dracthyr only had to wait 3/4 one expansion for full flight form
Give us some love!

2 Likes

Oh dam, I just saw how evokers can flight!
Man I wish blizzard put all the classes up to standard with evoker, with the holding down skills etc, and of course give us that flying to DH!!

1 Like

Yes please!

We already have (sort of) it as a PvP ability, so this is totally legit with the Class Fantasy, (also Illidan can literally fly) and it be really cool. (IMO)

1 Like