Demon Hunter 11.0.5 T2 Set Feedback

So, I have to be honest here, this is a disappointment, this set, looks very similar to other sets we’ve had in the past:

Demonbane (Normal)
Illidari (Specifically Horde Variant)
Second Sight (Mythic)
Battlegear of the Shattered Abyss
Screaming Torchfiend’s Brutality (Normal)
Mercurial Punisher’s Painweave (Mythic)

My point here with all these images is that, this new set, looks almost if not exactly the same as the ones above, while I admire T2 with a passion, the same old, bandages and color scheme of Demon Hunter sets, just is so cliché that some of us are wanted… something different, take Illidan for example:

Why cant we make a set based around his garb? Sure he does not have a Headpiece, Shoulders, or Chestpiece, but them pants sure do look good as well as the waist, can’t the Artists build a set that celebrates the 20th Anniversary, and a long running character of the franchise with a set that’s just as badass?

I don’t know I just think this set just doesn’t look great, its too similar to many sets we already got in the past. Its very disappointing and its just a let down versus the other T2 sets.

I originally had photos documenting the similarities between these sets but alas, I am not at that trust level to be able to post such links.

1 Like