Demo Warlock & WW Monk LF Raiding/Mythic+ Guild or Community

Hi all! My friend and I are looking for a raiding/mythic+ guild or community. Our ios are 2500+. We are both 9/9N, I am 5/9H, and my friend is 6/9H.
Please comment here and we will reach out! Thanks :slight_smile:

Let’s conquer the challenges together - Dumb Ways to Die awaits you!

We are currently seeking skilled DPS and dedicated healers to strengthen our raid core for progression in Heroic content. Mythic+ enthusiasts and casual players are also welcomed to join our ranks. We were originally located on Stormrage, but transferred over to Area 52 for a fresh start. The plan currently is to build our core up to around 25 players to push into mythic after completing heroic.

Progress: 7/9 Heroic

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Thursday
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST
Alt Raid on Mondays

For inquiries, contact B: Keling#1988 D: Raddasan

Raiderio: https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dumb%20Ways%20to%20Die

WCL: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/723039

Hey there! Calamity is looking for some more raiders to fill the team. Send me a friend invite on discord- Strohseph. Thank you for your time.

Balanced is a social 18+ gaming guild seeking more members for Raiding through Normal then Heroic (Wed/Thu from 9-11pm EST), Mythic+ & casual leveling. Msg for more information.

Hello, Crash Override is an AOTC and KSM focused guild, who have recently entered into Mythic raiding. We currently need to expand our numbers and fill a handful of raid spots.

At Crash, you’ll find a guild full of mature players that have a lot of fun playing together. Our core group has been raiding with each other for years and we went through a server transfer together in 2021.

We strive to host events that will continually provide entertainment and a sense of progression in the game. Event nights like Mythic+, Raids, PvP, Achievement & Transmog Runs are generally hosted weekly (except during early progression of new raid content).

Our current schedule is (all EST):
Wednesday: Mythic+ (Guild Push Groups) Groups start forming at 9:30
Thursday: Raid Night 1 9:30 pm to midnight
Sunday: Raid Night 2 9:00 pm to midnight

We are in need of a handful of DPS to finish out our 20-person Mythic roster.

We have a fully established, boosted Discord server that sees a lot of activity throughout each week.

If you want to chat further, message me on discord at Divacupp

Hello. We are an active alt guild and would love to have you join us. Our mains are in a Mythic raiding guild and we don’t mind if you do the same! Let me know if you are interested.

We raid on the weekends and would love to have you join us.

Renewal

We are a new guild forming on Area-52. We have experience with M+ & Raiding. Renewal was founded on the basis of a NO DRAMA guild. Me and the officer core decided that when creating Renewal we wanted to try our hardest to cut out drama. I mean were not in high school anymore am i right?

Our guild focus is to reach AOTC each season & try to reach other goals as well for players such as: Higher Mythic Plus score, and helping with overall Performance of each player. We are striving to bring a quality guild to Area-52 that feels like a home. Together we can reach the tippy top. It all start with you.

Down below you will see our schedule and time of events:

Raid: Thurs & Sundays 8pm EST

M+: Fridays @ 7pm EST

We also do fun events like farming: Mounts, Transmog, & Achievement farming

We are trying to bring fun back to the community and all we need is you. For more information please reach out to me any of the following ways.

Battlenet: Twiggy#11683

Discord: underworld_king_kai

or via this reply / Post.