Demo Lock Looking for guild 7/8 N so far

Looking for guild to raid and do other activities with. Looking for an active guild. Raid times for me are any time after 8pm CST. you can reach me at Kl0wN1#1666. Thanks

Also have a BM hunter.

Hey! We are a 8/8N 2/8H guild looking to fill out a few DPS and heal slots! We would be happy to have you though I should warn that we start at 8:30 EST. A little earlier then you listed. If thats okay let me know and we can talk!

Bunny Slippers Cult is a group of friendly misfit toys, looking to add to our AOTC focused raid team and Mythic+ teams. We raid Wed. 7-9 pm and Sat. 7-10 pm Est time. We are looking for all positions to fill out our raid team. We were AOTC on all raids last xpac.

What can we offer, you ask? We got the auras that make the girls cry and our feasts taste like despair. We got mogs for days. What we expect from our raiders: attendance and willingness to improve. Not looking for perfection, but kindly giving each other tips is on our list. Most importantly, don’t be that guy, no one likes that guy.

This message has been censored approved.

If you are interested in trying us out, please contact Slippersocks at: Slippersocks#11591 or discord: slippersocks, Nix would also love to hear from you at btag Gimmicks#1671, or myself at: Interfector#2377.