Demo lock fel guard weapons

there should be a transmog tab for demo fel fuard weapons instead of having them in our bag why cant there be a transmog for the weapons i think that is a good idea

20 Likes

Would be neat if the Felguard had its own character page that we could collect cosmetic armor and weapons for.

16 Likes

I think a page to customize any of the demons more would be a welcome addition. All the demons looking the same is bland after this many years.

11 Likes

Good lord that’d be dreamy… imagine going around and collecting those fel infused armaments we often see in antorus.
There is a wealth of demon models and assets for them to use just from that xpac alone

6 Likes

Forget Fel Guard make it a Fel Lord with a Legion Axe or some green flaming beast of a weapon may it be a huge 2 hand spiked mace or Sword.

2 Likes

Might be possible to transmog it on one character, then mail it to an alt?

1 Like

Blizz team too busy with hunter pets, Druid forms, and giving spriest another pet talent.

It’s embarrassing how outdated the lock pets are. Locks should’ve been able to tame demons and elementals for the longest time.

3 Likes

I like felguard but doesnt look menacing anymore

More options please , there are so many demons models out there

3 Likes

Yes, I want a fel lord glyph. The fel lord is the same model with more ripped muscle textures. I want mine to look just Fel Lord Zakuun.

4 Likes