Demo lock comps?

Leveling this lock since I like to punish myself from time to time. Always liked Demo, and I’m wondering what some solid comps are?

I’m going to start off in 2s. How’s Demo/Rsham?

Gonna be a bit before I hop into 3s, but are wizard comps best? Or should I run with a melee like a warr? WLD?

unholy demo rsham chad comp

2 Likes

Demo BM and Dwayne

1 Like

Double demo rsham with earth elemental.

1 Like

Warlock is just insta lose vs every other class so why bother

1 Like

necro spriest splay with demo lock. Trust it guuc

L$D with demo is decent

You obviously haven’t fought a good demo lock/shadow priest/resto shaman team. The pressure that comp can put out is immense.

Warlock victims incoming

4 Likes

It’s not that good but the thing about demo is when you win it’s because you played very well and overcame the handicap of playing a bad spec. And when you lose you can just blame it on your spec being bad.

2 Likes

I really wanna try demo lock/ BM / healer. Call it AI cleave. Prollly won’t be the best but I’m sure we could probably cheese our way up the ladder if I use lust /MS pet and the lock has the Necro legendary. Would be insane dmg

1 Like

How’s Necro compared to NF?

Was looking at the Necro leggo build, but I feel like its so much setup that’s easily countered. And I like how tanky it can be. But I feel like NF is just better

It’s a lot of setup but good lord when that thing goes off people die. I think most of the ppl just aren’t expecting it. I’ll never ignore a demo lock ever again that’s for sure lol

Best comp is probably shadowplay.

There’s also some people running BM/demo, but never tried it.

In 3s I’ve seen a couple demo/ele or spriest. It’s not great not bad

You can pump 14k-15kish bolts with 2 hogs and dogs.

Hog-tyrant-hog-dogs-deci bolt ----> pew pew.

You also can play tyrant build and have 10k bolts on top.

Setup is not an issue compared to NF

Double demo/Rsham or Druid, FLS, L$D2 with noomkin. Shadowplay. WWLS

Warlock is so BAD!!!

2 Likes

That with Bale leggo or Necro leggo?

It’s actually harder to counter than night fae. Night fae is built around tyrant which can get lined or cced but necro can burst every 45 seconds with 3 instant demonbolt.

1 Like