Demo lock and SPriest LF Weekend Guild

Hello!

Me and my friend Gongorond are looking for a weekend raiding guild. We have mythic experience from legion including CE in Emerald Nightmare. Our highest geared toons are our Demo Warlock and Shadow Priest both at around 400 item level. I play additional toons so flexing is possible if the need arises. Gong is a Demo Lock through and through.

We are looking for a weekend raid team that has a goal of killing mythic bosses. A cutting edge focus is not required, we just want to drop bosses and play wow at the highest difficulty.

Raid time - 8pm central on friday, Saturday/sunday is open available
Factions - Horde. We both have several friends who play horde so this is non negotiable
Realm - Illidan is Highly preferred but a great community is priority.

We also would like the guild to be semi active on week days for mythic plus/pvp/alts or just chillin.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me via discord or bnet. Discord is best during work times since I can have discord open at all times at my desk.

Squirrel#1626 - bnet
Squirrel#8826 - discord

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I hope you have a great day!

2 Likes

Heylp we neeed friiiends

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• DPS (non mage/lock ranged pref)
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!
Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!

Color Blind - 6/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - AotC Team (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

still lookin!

Legend weekend can use some ranged dps. :slight_smile:

still lookin!

Still looking for a new home!

any weekend guilds out there?

Still in the market for a new home!