Delver's Dirigible Question

So, I have been 80 a few days, gotten Brann to level 7. What is required to get the quest from Brann for the Delver’s Dirigible? I have been looking for him to offer me the Bountiful Delves quest and I have cleared 2 of them so far without it.

Feel like I missed something obvious or this getting it soon after 80 has more to it. Any help greatly appreciated.

Have to do like 3 or 4 quests/parts of the max level campaign iirc then you get a quest to go talk to brann

Do I need to complete all of the Delver’s Call quests to get this quest chain you speak of? I skipped the Delves in Hallowfall and went forward with the campaign instead.

When you get access to world quests etc… brann soon has a quest to do 3 delves. Not sure if it was straight away or you needed to do a few other things first.

Well, I have world quest unlocked in all but Azj-Kahet. Not really sure why but I will return to that zone and see if I skipped out on something.

(EDIT) I now have world quests unlocked in Azj-Kahet and still nothing. Clearly there is more involved than simply soon after hitting level 80 and they need to add that information.

(EDIT2) Well, I did every quest for each and every Delve. Still no luck. What am I missing? Can we progress further and unlock the Archives in BETA? What Renown level do those of you with the Dirigible have for each group?