Delightful Experiences-- Post if you liked something!

Yes omg Veritistrasz was so great!! And his quest! I love getting to know the characters with that personal touch! I hope they keep Veritistrasz in the story long-term, in future expansions! I would like to see more of him, or maybe a bronze flight style solution to his heartache.

I’ll be honest, I was a bit choked up listening to him.

I love noticing all the LGBT representation! I’m hoping blizzard continues to grow and diversify the experience. inclusion and diversity is super important and its something they should focus on!

This all the way! I absolutely love the environment. It’s almost surreal how colorful everything is after Shadowlands! And it all looks so amazing!

2 Likes

i love dragonriding and i love exploring. i’ve had a great time with the quests, some tears and a lot of open mouth laughing. def captured the wow magic for me

1 Like

I am noticing the “wit” is back in the items, too. The toy [Primalist Prison] is a good example. “Jail as old as time” for a Beauty and the Best reference, there is a quest where books are popular references to IRL books… Very nice to bring culture back to the game and draw parallels with real life. One of the subtle things I have missed, that is unique to WoW’s character.

2 Likes

I finished the Advanced Races and got Gold finally!

I haven’t had this much fun in WoW since as long as I can remember! I feel like I am playing in an old school WarCraft map in each zone and it’s fantastic!