Deleted tinker gems

Anyone know how to get tinker gems back? Wife scrapped a piece of gear that had tinker gems in it and there weren’t automatically removed. The bazaar vendor won’t sell the tinker gem because it thinks she has them all, and item restoration won’t restore the piece because it says she needs to have the tinkers in her bag to trade in for the ones lost to the scrapper. Ticket responses so far have been less than helpful.

1 Like

Yikes that’s bad, best idea is to post this in Bug Report

Will do, was getting to that, but hoping someone here might have similar experience and possible solution

Did she check her mailbox?

Obsessively. Only thing in there’s yak fur. :confused:

Is she sure that it was the gear with gems in it that got scrapped? Apparently if you’re too fast at loading the scrapper, sometimes a piece you’re trying to load in will actually be equipped/swapped with what you currently have on, rather than going into the scrapper. Those gems might still be on her character by accident!

I am very sure. I’ve been trying to resolve this for days. I reopened my ticket (they sent me a boilerplate response) two days ago, but it’s radio silence.