Deleted character

So i just started fresh a few weeks ago on ERA servers cuz i was under the assumption, that SOM servers were shut down for good… Then i see the other day, we were able to transfer SOM characters to ERA for FREE… The day that i noticed this was allowed/possible was a day too late, and my R13 rogue got deleted. Im wondering if there is any way in the future to revive my character?..

also, why does blizzard find it okay to just delete peoples progress in game without giving more then a few days notice??? I find it kind of insane, that if you didnt check the fourms within the last week or two, and forgot to move characters… your basically Sht out of luck

please bring back a way to revive old progress that blizzard deleted. Literally will pay 100 USD for character revival cuz i had months of playtime on there.

There is no way at all. You have had over six months after the end of SoM to do it. The season lasted the length they said at the start, one year, then they added more, if you couldn’t do it in that time then you have no one to blame but yourself.

They said at the start of SoM you would be able to transfer off at the end.

2 Likes

It was more than a few days notice.
They’ve been warning people since February to take action.

3 Likes