Delete this post

this post is no longer necessary

1 Like

Hey! If you’re still looking for a group for you and your friends, we might be a good fit. , we’re about 10 friends who have played together since vanilla. We don’t do hardcore raiding, usually one weeknight and either a Friday/Saturday night. We don’t have a specific schedule, generally just ask everyone what their week looks like and plan that way. We’re all in our 30s as well, have kids, and the guild is mostly composed of husbands & wives. We just started raiding Vault last week, and did 2/8 Normal and 1/8 Heroic, but that was all with just 8 people. Most of our group is on around 8PM and will play until 2AM EST. Outside of the casual raid, we do M+ (mostly to gear, not heavy pushing for KSM) and a few of us do transmog as well. We’re very casual (as you can see above) and just like to relax and have fun. All of our group is very friendly, and I’d say our conversations get to (at most) PG-13. if you’re interested, shoot me a message on B-Net EllisFamily6#1688 or Disc EllisFamily2010#9355 or in game on either - Kraksin , Ëmpress , or Lücyfer. Take care!

HR Department (Horde) is the leading guild of a 2 night a week established cross-realm heroic raiding group who also runs (a lot of) mythic plus. We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11ET (5-8PT) but community members are around almost every night for M+. We currently have a minimum ilevel of 405 for prog nights. I didnt see the clasess you played listed, but were in need of dps flex to tank/heals, rogue, mage, ww monk, havoc dh, and warlocks.

We focus on being an inclusive, collaborative community encouraging and helping fellow community members both during raids and in M+. We’re a small friendly group looking to add members to our raid and M+ community who fit well with the team and are looking for a similar community.

For more information reach out to Ky#8778 on discord.