Delete this post

Delete this post

Hey Stormragdan, we are currently in need of DPS for our AoTC raid team. With your group we would actually iron out the roster and are looking to step into Heroic this upcoming week! Raid Times are Tues/Thurs 830 -1100 p.m. EST.

I will be at work until tonight but if you have a chance check out our recruitment post and reach out to me on Discord or B Tag if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Stormragdon and friends, We have 2 guilds on Stormrage (Loyal Beyond Blood and Loyalty Beyond Blood 18+), and we also have a guilds on other servers Sargeras, Duskwood, and horde Illidan and Area-52. All of our guilds are linked through Greenwall addon. We are starting 2 raid groups for DF . T/W 7-10pm EST & F/Sat 7-10 PM EST. All of our Raids and events are posted through Discord. We do not use calendar at all. Besides raiding the guild also does M+ (both low and high keys), PVP, old content runs, and special fun events. Our members are friendly and helpful. If we sound like the right home for both you and your friends, you can contact me in-game for either more info/invite. I’m usually online practically every day in the early afternoon, but if you can’t catch me and just desire an invite, just apply to either of our guilds through guild-finder, and can be invited through that. Hope to have all of you join our family!