Delete this post please

Delete this post please.

Core Raid Spots are Earned through demonstrated Competence, Dedication, Communication, & Reliability & not Nepotism.

What we expect : We expect dedicated, skilled raiders who show up with proper gear, consumes, & knowledge.

We’re team-focused so great performers are appreciated & recognized, but divas who are unconcerned with the health of the entire raid team & the overly self-interested are not tolerated.

In short, be Prepared, be Knowledgeable, be on Time, & don’t be an A@@-hole.

Hey there! Continuing from above, cheeky “Bump”

Tired of being in a Guild that’s only 5/8M? Let me guess…

5+ Weeks of extending your lockout to wipe on the same boss 2/3 times a week? Laughable. Joke honestly. Not resetting your lockout because your Raid Leaders incompetency to lead a Group. Before you jump on the “We only Raid 2 Days though” Explain to me why its so difficult to stand here, and not die to this? At the end of the day, that’s all WoW mechanics are. They aren’t difficult. Just people make it seem that way when they die to the same thing 10 times over without making any progress.

I’m looking to create something different. Analyze the situation and improve the quality of the raid. Whether this is replacing people, benching people, fresh set of eyes, gear prioritizing.

Most of us are older, with Children and a Family. My time and your time is very important to me. Let’s down bosses shall we?

Give us an opportunity, We are NEW and we are FRESH. But, we are here to make a statement with your help!

Raid Lead for us when WoW Classic Re-Released. Did a great Job. Good luck on your Retail Adventure!

1 Like

Been a heck of a ride so far. Looking forward to all the adventures to come.
Diag is knowledgeable, constructive, and determined to bring out the best in people.

1 Like

Maigs, Thanks for the Kinds words. It’s been awesome having you here so far!

edit - I still dislike Priests. :smiley:

1 Like

Returning the bump :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if yall are still looking for tanks, I am looking for a mythic guild for 10.1. I have gotten aotc every tier since I returned to raiding. Heroic just hasn’t given me much of a challenge lately so I am itching to take the next step up to make the game interesting again.
I can play every tank at a high level so I am flexible to team needs but I do prefer to not play bear since they feel awful this xpac. I have also gotten aotc as a dps and healer before but I have been tanking very consistently for a while now and it is my favorite role.

If you would like to chat to see if we are a good fit, you can reach me at discord: meaniehead#7360

1 Like

On a Serious Note, This is a safe place for anyone! If you or anyone you know ever needs someone to talk to or is suffering from depression. I first hand know how this can effect people, Please do not hesitate to message me or call me. I would rather know I had the opportunity to help, then to know I lost a Brother or Sister to a Fight I could of gladly Tanked for them! Because that’s who I am! Never forget, Your never alone!

Love you guys the most, You make this possible!!

2 Likes

Bump for you guys!

2 Likes

But… I am your favorite priest!
So I know you like at least one.

1 Like

“It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping others to succeed.” – Napolean Hill

1 Like

:whale: Thanks for story time!

Bump for thee

1 Like

hey had a question, are your non sbg/cos 20-21s carries ?
because it looks like you did legit 2 tank all those 20-21s and timed at the ilvl of 380.
just asking to make sure since you’re our rl/gm.

2 Likes

Yes, They where. Thanks for asking.