Delete Please

No Longer Needed - Please Delete.

I sent you both friend requests on Discord and BattleNet so we can talk. :slight_smile: My Discord name is Raged(OD)#8452 and BattleNet is RagedOD#1301

Thanks! Sorry Have been crazy at work last few days (YAY HEALTHCARE). Ill reach out tonight, I believe you already spoke with Ice a bit.

No worries! That’s completely understandable, and yes I spoke with Ice a bit the other day.

We are a semi-hardcore guild that is re-forming coming into Shadowlands. We will also be pushing high-level keys and support each other to work toward CE eventually. We welcome anyone who is willing to push themselves and be social/respectful in a friendly environment. No toxicity allowed. Our guild leaders are well experienced with progressing content and have experience from at least two previous expansions.

Our expectations and goals

• Characters will be fairly geared as patches come.
  • Have AOTC on-farm fairly quickly after release.
  • Everyone will work towards one of their possible weekly M+15 chest rewards.
  • Develop a healthy community.
  • Eventually have in more than one raid tier the CE achievement.

We are looking for:

• Healers
  • M DPS
  • R DPS

Raid Schedule
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 9pm EST - 11:30pm EST Lead by Braniganz and Dautz
Tuesday, and Thrusday 9:30pm EST - 12:30am EST Lead by Veila, and Rhun

If you are interested, please contact one of our officers on Discord or leave your battle tag.

John Sullee#4435 - GM/ Raid Lead
Takayuki#9946 - Officer/ Raid Lead
Danish#2830 - Officer/ Healer Officer
silk12896#4313 - Officer/ Raid Assist

Hello Tehgoose!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Thanks all! Still going through options and playing chat tag with some. Main issue we are running to is nobody is in need of our tank (which is understandable this far along) but heres to hoping!

<3