Delete please

Delete please

Hi Xprincess and friends, OMG, all of you are just what my guild has been LF, but all of you would have to transfer to alliance. “Bada Bing” (21+) is a social and casual raiding guild (Not CE, but some of us like a lil Mythic raiding after AOTC). We are N 8/8 and H 2/8. We raid heroic on Th/F 7-10pm EST., and normal on Sat. (same time period). In this guild, raids are more mechanic based, rather than dps. Our GM leads are raids and dps meters and charts aren’t used by him at all. Neither is benching anyone. We raid at a slower more casual pace, but bosses do come down eventually. Many of us are age 50+, and some of us played back in Vanilla days. We make friends here and help our guildies. Our GM literally bends over backward to help our guildies obtain gear after they hit lvl 70. But, we have had to pug players into our raids, because we don’t have many of our own that are raiders. Your entire group could raid w/ us, so we have a more complete team. Besides raiding, we do practically everything else that the game offers. If we sound like the perfect new home for all of you, just IM me in-game for more info/invite. If you can’t catch me online, but just desire an invite then just apply through guild-finder to “Bada Bing”. Hope to have all of you join our family!