Delete Please

1 Like

And reverts to a male every time he’s a Dragon. Your point?

2 Likes

Even if she is only female while in gnome form, isn’t that technically a kind of trans? Like a bi-bianary or something?

Danuser is head writer. He says that Chromie changed her pronouns and that it was done intentionally.

Idk what more people need to hear

6 Likes

Okay. I was born intersex and identify as male. What’s your point? If your identity is merit for this belief than how come mine isn’t for mine?

Nothing disproves my own belief that he identifies as a male but likes expressing himself femininely, even so far as a female. It doesn’t change his evident core identity as male because as I’ve stated he’s never bothered to distort his male voice’s pitch as a Dragon with Time magic, he’s never bothered to even change his real name from the male nomenclature and even refers to himself with his male name, Chromie simply being a comfortable familiarity as he’s stated from Vanilla through Cata and so on.

“Hello there, (name). I am known as Chronormu, but you may call me Chromie. I am comfortable with such familiarity.”

Nothing more, this thread is just a troll job. Seems to be working, although likely not as well as they wanted.

3 Likes

She identified as female in all forms currently, OP is just bleh

3 Likes

I’m confused, is Chromie trans because her true form is male, or because as a ‘female’ gnome she may have some male gnome bits ?

Chromie is now she/her. There is no longer he/him.

She is now she/her. You must not know anything about trans to think that her voice matters. She did change her name. She is Chromie.

You are purposely being insulting by calling her “him.”

7 Likes

For a second I thought this was a Talon thread. I am relieved.

3 Likes

I’d encourage you to read what has been posted that Chromie uses she/her pronouns in dragon form

5 Likes

You are going to cause poor danuser to crawl out of his ogre hole and make another clarification. Leave him alone, he still hasn’t finished ruining world of warcraft.

7 Likes

I think people say Chromie is trans because she’s a biologically male dragon who chose to transform into a female gnome, giving the excuse “it suits me better” when specifically asked why female.

Personally I always thought that a species which can shift their form like that would already have ideas about gender that would be different from what we as Humans think anyway.

4 Likes

I highly doubt they are walking back the trans-chromie decision though. Especially since they seem to be fully embracing it in the next expansion with the trans-colored spell effects and what not.

This is incorrect, as stated officially. She is always she now.

I do not even know what type of poor argument you are attempting here.

She is specifically and always she/her. Period.

You did not pay attention.

2 Likes

Aspects colors are red, blue, gold, green and brown. Please do not twist things.

4 Likes

Literally nobody at Blizzard said he identifies as female in all forms, or identifies as female at all as a core gender. The use of pronouns does not confirm it either because I identify as male but at times I wouldn’t care at all if I was called a King or a Queen, even at times liking Queen more than King.

He could also just be referred this way because he’s almost always in his female visage form and is used to everyone mistaking him as female for example. So honestly my belief is it has nothing to do with gender preferance, rather he just doesn’t care and everyone else is used to referring to him as she/her because he’s always playing around as a female Gnome.

1 Like

Incorrect.

3 Likes

I’m not, and I am not even saying it’s bad. It’s clear thats what they are going for. If you look at the lust the two wings on either side are light blue and light pink, the colors of the transflag. I don’t think an artist would accidently do that.

1 Like

Yes. And I see the clear distinction made that was reiterated within the Tweet.

No one is upset.

1 Like