Delete Please

Still no fix here. Sitting at 29/30 bosses after having completed the Raids on Fated in LFR. (@Veawn -I think a death on a boss on my account might be part of the issue too since I died on a fight as well, though the quest doesn’t iterate having to be alive just that the boss is dead). Also, there seemingly was a way to report this but upon hitting continue the notes I wrote about the circumstance vanished and no ticket was generated. I assume because it is a known issue. Even with a solution being worked on, I hope it doesn’t put folk back after having had this in this week. Personally, just coming back to the game and trying to get into groups for Fated Normal content has been decline-ville for me even after reaching supposedly high enough Item Level to do the content (Like Nathria and Sanctum). So the little bit of help with gear to get to just hope to out gear the content to get into a group would be wonderful.

1 Like

Same here, N Jailer did’t count yesterday… all the heroic kills have been accredited

1 Like

just a few seconds ago, H Jalier down and no quest progress again…

1 Like

Just to be clear, I see you ran Normal and didn’t get credit either, did you kill him on LFR before you ran normal?

Here it is a few weeks before a new expansion, months after this was listed as fixed, just killed every Shadowlands raid boss fated this week, quest stuck at 29.

Some real top-notch quality here.

1 Like

Same and ive read u can go back to kill but i wasnt paying attention till i finished all the LFR wings then relized uh oh but i put a ticket in says they will get back to me in 23 days @Blizzard nioce

1 Like