Delete Please

It’s definitely not fixed :frowning:

This does not work… people already mentioned this doesn’t work before.

Just completed all 10 bosses in LFR, but only got 9/30 credit…So it’s not fully fixed.

It was just a suggestion in case their “fix” didn’t work.
It worked for me, that’s why I mentioned it. I was 7/30 after clearing LFR. Went to normal and now 10/30.

Worked for me. Sludgefist got me 10/30.

1 Like

Killed all Nathria bosses on LFR on this character, got only 9/30 credit instead of 10. :frowning: Logging in/out of Oribos, zoning in/out, both do nothing.

1 Like

Even if it worked for a subset of players, they still need to fix the bug. We shouldn’t need to rekill a boss multiple times to get credits.

I never said they shouldn’t…

No you shouldn’t, but that is an option if being 10/30 this week is important to you.

And I never said you said they shouldn’t… we can go around and round and round like this and continue to waste time, or we can focus on getting visibility of the issue to devs so they can fix it :man_shrugging:

Also it’s an option that doesn’t seem to always work for everyone… I’ve rekilled Sun King like five times this week on different days — most recently last night — and still didn’t get credit for it.

1 Like

Missing credit for Shriekwing despite doing it on heroic and LFR. I have logged out and been in Oribos multiple times since the hotfix.

Hope they fix this retroactively since Vault counts the credit just fine.

1 Like

It also seems that the Fated World Boss in Revendreth did not count either. I’ve done it twice and all I got was anima but no credit toward the Fated Raid Quest.

Will they fix this thing?

Iirc fated world bosses don’t count as it only counts bosses from the actual raid. Since you get the quest from going into a fated raid. So you could kill the world boss before getting the quest.

Cleared all 10 normal Nathria bosses on Tuesday 2nd, got credit for 9. Have logged into the game and been through Oribos every day since. Rekilled the first 6 bosses on heroic and still only have credit for 9. Other guildies got credit for all 10, so not sure what the ‘bug’ keys off of. Please fix. :frowning:

3 Likes

Same. Killed all the bosses on LFR (on the alt) and got credit for 9.

Please fix this?

3 Likes

What we need is a response from Blizzard.

This is a big problem as it is a feature of the patch; it is broken, we are lost as to a solution and whether we can do anything but hope they can do something on their end. But: we don’t know what is what.

1 Like

Just finished normal Fated Nathriah all bosses but only credit for 9. So seems like this is still a bug. First thing I did after the Raid was go to Haven and upgrade a piece of gear to tier with the cosmic flux I collected. I then went through the cavern to Oribos. Still showing 9 bosses. This is days after the so called fix. I have another character that I cleared all of LFR on and that one has credit for 10. Its not something weird about my account.

1 Like

Just cleared the first two LFR wings of Nathria and only got credit for 5/6 bosses I killed. Definitely still a big problem.

3 Likes

I Ran LFR with my SO and doing the exact same thing he has 10/10 I have 9/10 - lockout has them all listed as dead. Still a bug, even logging in and out, and porting in and out of Oribos did not resolve it.

3 Likes

Same, only 9/10 now.

1 Like

I got a response to my ticket today.
I am told to report this as a bug!
They cannot do anything about it.

Like I said before, this is a major feature of this patch and Blizzard has not said anything even though it seems to be wide-spread broken.

1 Like