Delete Please

Normal seemed to wrok on one char. but lfr, my vault shows full LFR clear but only 3 boss’s on the Quest. Yooo Bliz fix this pls.

8/10 but did full clear. Shows in the vault all of them were done as well as on the looted drop down raid finder…

Sent in a ticket. Told to check the forum for a solution.

Everyone should send in a bug ticket instead.

Same issue here. Did a full clear of LFR and the “Crossing Fate” quest is only showing 9/30

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, only 3/30 on this quest!!

1 Like

Hopefully they will write a quick batch update to go thru and give us all credit for our runs. Like - if boss killed this week, add one to quest bucket, loop until all CN bosses inspected on all difficulties for this player, replace quest-count for this player, next player. Would certainly make us all less grumpy.

Mine was fixed. Took overnight to update. I did create a ticket so maybe they saw it but i ended up cancelling it once i saw it was fixed. GL everyone

Once I zoned into Oribos, my quest went from 3/30 to 10/30.

1 Like

I have cleared Fated LFR and only got 9 out of 10 tokens. still not fixed for me

Also cleared LFR, all 10 bosses, only got credit for 8 of the 10 bosses.

1 Like

Screenshot of my Raid Completion vs Quest Defeat count

I also have the same issue with one character stuck at 9/10 and one with 8/10. The fix that required you to log in and go to Oribos did not solve the problem.

I couldn’t find the quest giver anywhere. I eventually popped into LFR to get the quest but AFTER I did the World Boss. Now I can’t get the World Boss credit :frowning:

Just killed Sun King in CN and did not get credit for it. Porting to Oribos, relogging, etc all didn’t help.

I killing 9 boss in normal mode, but quest count only 5 boss!!!

Did Heroic CN earlier today killed 9 out of 10 bosses but quest doesn’t show credit for all 9 bosses. Wow glad we will have to farm an extra 25% to 33% more of raid bosses than the quest actually says because of bugs.

They initially said the earliest you could get 3 dinars was 4 weeks if you cleared multiple versions of the raid each week but at this rate looking closer to 5 or 6 weeks from lack of progress counting for so many boss kills…

Did all ten Castlevania bosses on LFR on monday, only have credit for 9 kills.

I thought this was supposed to be fixed?

They did address some of this, 1.) the 0/30 bug has been hot fixed if you go to oribos you should get credit restored. 2.) clearing bosses on different difficulties do not reward extra credit, you get 1 credit kill per boss each week regardless on what difficulty you choose to do, killing LFR sire and mythic sire counts as 1 boss, however you still can loot mythic sire for better rewards!

I had the same issue, went to oribos and got no credit, I ended up requeing and killing sire and got my 10th quest credit

This shouldn’t be hard for them to fix and hopefully they fix it by reset. My adventures tome shows I killed 9/10 and my raid lockout shows 9/10 defeated but the quest does not have credit for all 9.

All they would need to do is compare quest credit to lockout credit but what do I know.

Yeah and I’m sure they will, but that was just a solution I found in case for whatever reason they don’t.