Delay Phase 2

heh im dreading and excited for the release of p2.

i took my time and still have pretty much all my bis gear already save for a ring and a neck.

its gonna be a poop hits the fan moment soooooon . if anything they should give us like 2-3 months of the wpvp where everyone can get it out of their systems and then release p3 and bgs.

too bad they kept dhks in the game :frowning:

1 Like

Blizzard also said no to WoW Classic.

You think you do, but you don’t.

2 Likes

Blizzard isn’t going to delay a patch this close without a good reason - like bug issues or something like that. Some people not wanting it yet isn’t going to delay it.

2 Likes

What’s your time /played?

1 Like

Well considering how classic happened, your comment is incredibly foolish.

There is a lot of PVP to be had, you’re missing out if you don’t partake.

2 Likes

This doesn’t really mean anything. You can play a lot, but play casually. You can sit online but AFK. You can do things while tabbing into the game.

3 Likes

He hit level 60 by AFKing a lot?

He hasn’t even replied with his /played time and you’re already trying to make excuses.

3 Likes

You’d be surprised how many people have a super loose definition of casual.

I’ve seen people call themselves casual while having a level 60 a month after launch. Believe it or not, spending 2/3 as much time on WoW as one would on a full-time job isn’t exactly casual. 13 years ago, that would’ve been considered pretty damn hardcore.

4 Likes

That’s why players have been creating threads/posts asking for a delay to Phase 2.

To point out various good reasons.

3 Likes

That still won’t make them delay it.

2 Likes

It doesn’t hurt to try.

Furthermore, when faction imbalance gets even worse because of one-sided wPvP and level 60s farming as many HKs as possible, we can show that we did bring these issues up before the release of Phase 2.

3 Likes

3k x 40 players = 120k

120k is 5% of 2.4 million

Number of active players is thought to be > 2.4 million

So, actually 5% is probably on the high side of # of active players who have cleared MC.

/shrug

5 Likes

While I do think that it is more Blizzard’s responsibility than the players, you did know that this was coming.

I think it’s going to get worse before it gets better for you. Lets hope that Blizzard doesn’t let unbalanced realms be butchered for too long without acting upon it.

1 Like

It’s not even new content…

You get points for doing world pvp sure- but the actual content, the world pvp, has been there from day one. Just now, more people that don’t care about world pvp but do want loot will do it.

3 Likes

Nah there’s world bosses too with new gear. It’s new content.

It’s 3300 guilds on warcraftlogs with an MC clear. There’s guilds that don’t log and there’s very few Chinese guilds that use warcraftlogs.

There’s also more than 40 people in most of those guilds with an MC clear. My guild has two full raids that clear MC every week.

There’s also likely thousands of pugs that have cleared MC.

2 Likes

They gave us 10-days notice.

And it’s coming earlier than many of us expected.

2 Likes

Prove it.

some extra things

1 Like

You could have paid attention to the Blue forum posts or videos and clips linked where Ion says the first couple phases would probably be a couple months apart.