Defense Protocol Beta - First Completion Bag With Emblems

Yeah we did a full clear

The daily didn’t change while you were in there did it? Not sure if west coast is past 12 or not, if you are west coast.

I agree, but you never know. Sounds like its just random for now.

Got one in my HoL daily.

The second mouse gets the cheese.

1 Like

We’re aware of and working on this bug.

We don’t yet have an ETA for a fix, and will provide a further update when we do.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Hopefully this involves mailing a bag to affected players, sucks to miss out on it first thing.

3 Likes

Don’t suppose it might have something to do with the fix to the dailies in the patch notes where there were multiple layers?

Are sidereals bugged atm? Or just a bag with 3 extra Triumph badges?

I got mine.

Make sure you loot the boss.

1 Like

I definitely looted the boss because I got the item for the heroic daily completion, but I also did not receive my 3 Triumph bag

1 Like

Just completed my H++ on my druid and didn’t get a satchel. Will they give the satchel retroactively?

The new dungeon is also missing from the alpha sign up tab. It’s everywhere else, but not on this one? It looks like Blizzard finally did the copy/paste job they should have done LAST PHASE… now forgetting to add the new dungeon it.

Hey Zirenee that’s exactly what I just posted.

We’ve just deployed a hotfix for this issue.

Please note that the fix will not apply to any instance that was already started.

1 Like

The same thing happened last phase and there’s still no resolution to give dedicated players trying to be ahead of the curve their well deserved emblems? I also thought that the PTR phase was over when the patch goes live.

1 Like

ptr phase is over, once it goes live it enters beta phase for another round of testing

2 Likes

Great, so we can’t run it again on the same toon and we just have to eat the three badges? So glad I ran on my main first and missed out <.<

Can the players that completed the daily but did not receive a bag expect the missing item to appear in their mail? Curious how this is being reconciled.

1 Like

Hey Drain, there is no Alpha difficulty for the Dungeon added this phase - only Heroic and Beta.

It wont sadly

1 Like