Dedicated Tank & Dwarf Priest lf raiding guild

Little about me,
I was a GM and a raid leader for end game content back in OG vanilla and again in 2013 doing end game content for pservers.

I am currently leveling as prot as well as my alt lock when the wife isnt on. Looking for an adult guild that is allergic to drama with the intention of raiding. I work from home so I am pretty flexible but my core available hours are 4pm-11pm EST.

I understand having a successful guild is time consuming and figured Id give other guilds a shot this time around since this content has already been done before.

Looking forward to the future and enjoying the great people here on Pagle!

ps: bakery guild is just to avoid the random guild invites

Hey Reyoko!

Would love to have you and your wife join our guild and our discord community. However, I am not sure if the times would work for you. We are looking at raiding later at night 9:30pm to midnight CST. Would that be too late for you both?

Otherwise, I think we are a guild and discord community that would fit you both well. Rusty Ranch is the name of the discord and is pretty active, not just in WoW but also in several other games. We are a 25+ community (we do allow under 25 in if they prove they are mature) with members that have families, etc. We are drama free in both the discord and guild.

We are a small guild right now focused on leveling, excited to raid, and are trying to recruit the right people to help us build toward raiding, etc. Below is the guild recruitment statement. If interested, let me know and I can get you both an invite to the discord and you can have a look around.

Discord is 5LLDude#9079 and BattleTag is MereServant#1451