Decurse tracking

Hey all,

I need a bit of help in keeping track of who has a curse on them. I thought maybe a weak aura but couldn’t find a suitable one for SL on the main site.

How do you do it?

(The only addons I have that might be usable for this is plate and IO)

cheers

It’s on the raid frames in-game.

If you use ElvUI, it will change the raid/party frame color of anyone with a curse.

2 Likes

I use decursive and just place the bar where my pet bar would be. I also resize enough to see right away.

1 Like

I’ll give that addon a go first.

Guild suggested ElvUi but don’t want to mess with my set up too much if I can avoid it.

Edit: I assume it’s an addon? Can’t find it in curseforge.

Edit 2: ok. Found it.

Why not simply click the option in the raid group profile that shows ONLY debuffs that you can remove?

2 Likes

I installed the Healbots addon for my Holy Priest alt but it can be used on any class, and you can set it up to make it to where you can use it as a mage to decurse. Handy!

Easy, just use it on yourself and let healer/everyone else fix their own curses.

j/k, I’m still learning how to get to the level where I can do my rotation correctly and help remove other’s curses. As others and your guild have said, ElVUI really makes it clear because it cleans up the raid frames so you only see a big bar for each player, and when they get cursed it changes from class color to that distinctive curse-purple.

I’ve literally been using Decursive expansion after expansion…it’s a very old addon that works great…

I forget my exact setup. I think I’m just using default UI set to show only debuffs I can remove, coupled with clique.

I only see debuffs on the raid frame that I can decurse, and simply moving the mouse over that character’s frame and right-clicking decurses them.

I’ve used this macro for all my helpful-only spells. You can, of course, replace the spell name.

Casts the spell on your mouseover target, be it on the actual person or the raid frame. If you cast spell while not mousing over a valid target, it casts it on yourself, which is ideal if you’re fighting an enemy and just want to quickly decurse yourself. Finally, if you cast it on a target who is targeting someone you want to decurse (like, on 2nd boss of SD if the tank gets cursed), it’ll cast it on the tank.

#showtooltip
/cast [target=mouseover,help] [help] [target=targettarget,help] [target=player] Remove Curse

You can set up both healbot and vuhdu to change colors when you can cleanse or decurse.