Decline in customer service

Never underestimate the ability for some fancy title to inflate the ego of permanently online people.

2 Likes

Completely bizarre and rude take imo.

No matter what the content of your ticket is it will be met by the same automated response claiming that the “GM” responding to you had the exact same issue and there’s nothing to be done. It’s extremely transparent and gives the feeling that Blizzard doesn’t care about the quality of their product.

Obviously customer communication factors into the ability to provide customer service, but if it’s the case that the wow community sucks at describing their problems, would that not have been the case since the beginning? Why the sudden decline?

I remember opening tickets in the past and being met by understanding and helpful people - that is no longer the case - this is why players are complaining. Not because they suddenly lost all ability to explain their issues as you so sanctimoniously claim.

I can understand the frustration, but I can also understand that there’s A LOT more customers and support tickets than there are employees who answer them.

The automated stuff sucks, but it’s there to try and solve common issues so the CS reps aren’t overwhelmed with tickets which, honestly, they probably still are.

1 Like