[Dec 8th] You've been disconnected from the server

Worked for, thank you so much :slight_smile:

Omg. It really worked!

Mine didn’t even have a DBCache.bin file, to begin with!

There’s still no official fix? Come on Blizz!

Official fix get on discord ask a guild you know and can trust and have him send you his cache folder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNc2nbINDfU !! The SOLUTION

4 Likes

i didn’t see a thread… But thought i was pretty smart and got all excited when i figured this out myself ! Then the same thing happened, down to aprox 10 percent, and then…

Worst season start ever for any expansion. Blizz rejoicing for biggest pc sale but can’t even provide with proper service. Huge disappointment. Trying to login since rest. getting kicked every time, meanwhile my guild replacing me as a tank for my absence. And they don’t even compensate for the loss. Missed my calling for 2 days straight. Unsubscribing this trash of a game for now.

1 Like

Is it really still not fixed?

same thing here. unable to log in . I get DCed right away with error code

Same issue here, multiple accounts, multiple computers, multiple login locations (work, home, etc…)

This worked for me, thank you so much.

Same Here. Error WOW51900319.
Connects to severs, brief flash of characters then DC.

Managed to click login but after 20mins of sitting there decided with EVERYONE hitting this same login wall that there is nothing I can do to successfully login.

My sub ends in 2 days and I may not resubscribe.

Doubt we’ll see any reimbursement for the time we paid for but did not received.

2 Likes

Replacing that bin file seems to work… Clearly something happened with that spot.

yep this fixed it for me, thanks for sharing the video

I logged in ok at around 9:30 pm Mountain time, I played for a while and then was dc as usually upon entering The Maw. I went to finish my home routine and when I got back I could not have connected for the life of me… Really In the Maw of Shadowlands… Denver, CO Xfinity New modem, new PC, decent internet plan. I am out of ideas.

C’mon blizz. I mean you’ve had some crap patches over the years but this one is the worst in a long time. I’d prefer not to have to download some dodgy cache but its been 12h+ at this point.

1 Like

The video works. Clear the ADB/en_us folder and add the DBCache.bin file from the rar. Virus check it of course, but the one from the youtube video works.

auto disconnected from the server. when will they fix it?

1 Like

What you’ll be downloading aren’t system files , aren’t program files aren’t anything you need to run.

They’re only cache files downloaded from blizzard’s servers that have known good data in them. No viruses in them.

4 Likes

Worked for me!